John's Song

Just general things you notice, I suppose, would be helpful.

The drums aren't final, neither are the vocals, due to some wrong notes hear and there...

But other than that, feel free to comment.

C4C, I'll do my best to do it in a timely fashion.

John's Song

By the way, I'm doing all of the parts.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

Last edited by weirdjohn87 at Oct 3, 2007,
the vocal harmonies are really catchy. this is actally a really good song. if you're singing you have a really good voice. it's a really good feel to it. I could imaginge listening to this on my ipod. I like the transitions, they feel feel completely natural. The guitar solo is really catchy cathy, and goes with the song, i couldn't make one fit the song that well, props. I am really lliking that song.

oh and nice avatar: invader zim ftw.
crit mine meebe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10990831#post10990831
ok first thing i noticed is drums sound a little weird, it's not that i hat the drum track its just that the srums sound like they are 20 metres away.
the quality of recording is ok

u cnat really hear the bass at all but thats mroe a personal prference thing soem prefer the bass louder others quiter.

i reckon the ending might be a tad abrupt, i dunno i think it could be a little more epic, or just a tad longer

but hey it's a good song man ncie n catchy, good work!

could u crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684328
thanks for the crit!

very well done! excellent quality of the recording i must say, u did justice to the large dynamic contrast very well done. i liked the structure of the song, it was put together well. seemed like some of the harmonies were outta tune but i think u mentioned that. this song had a very originla vibe to it, i enjoyed it, at first it seemed it was just gonna be a simple acoustic song, but ti turned out to be completly different. it seemed to have a very U2 feel in the chorus, nicely done!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)