so today was my bday and it is pretty awesome. not only am i missin school but im vacationing in cali, very beautiful state. but thats not even the best part, i was pretty much told my parents are lendin me money when i get back to ohio to a 360, i already got most of it, but even better than all of that i got nirvana unplugged. i been searching for it for awhile not like "omg i cant find it on teh intornetzorz either where to turn!?!?" but just looking around when lookin at cd's. and i finally found it. next on my list is alice in chains unplugged. any way i just want to ask any1 to challenge my bday with a better one. also the only reason i didnt get a guitar is cause i just got one last month as apart of my bday, gibson lp dble cutaway but it was on sale back then so so lets hear some awsome bdays
I got a macbook, finished my guitar project, and got a ****load of money.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
holy crap, i got a guitar stand and a sweatshirt...

and a bunch of money though so

where in cali are you vacationing?
$650, new guitar and amp (this was ages, i now have to buy my new ****), iBook G4
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
I live by myself since I was 17.

My bdays means beer and jams, and if I get lucky with a girl then that's that .

What else could you ask for ?

No, seriously, what else ?
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
My birthday was yesterday. I got the new iPod Classic from my parents/grandparents and the stomach flu from my sister.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
an imac, a samsung LCD and money, with money i can buy a new guitar if i combine it with money i saved up. pretty sweet deal!