#1
Due to a rather stupid accident at work, i spilled a bit of bleach up my nose and i think i swallowed some. My freinds were like "you ok?" and i just kept on workin. It burns. BADLY. Any tips to make it stop burning?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#6
drink milk =D
seriously, it helps with chille and sh*t
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.


Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
#8
Details, eh? Ok, i was messin around swinging it around, and a camera was behind me, so i figured id act like i was drinkin it. Basically, the cap wasnt on all the way. I almost drowned myslef under a faucet because i was washing it out with water, and i couldnt breathe.

This is gonna make a great story at school tomorow!
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#9
haha sorry i hate to laugh but why are you on a guitar forum asking for help about inhaled bleach shouldn't you be calling poison control or something
#11
Quote by bighall
Details, eh? Ok, i was messin around swinging it around, and a camera was behind me, so i figured id act like i was drinkin it. Basically, the cap wasnt on all the way. I almost drowned myslef under a faucet because i was washing it out with water, and i couldnt breathe.

This is gonna make a great story at school tomorow!

If you're alive in the morning to tell it...
DUN DUN DUNNNNN...
...DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
#12
Pissh...posion controll is for pussies....
Its just bleach, im a tough guy. Serousily, its just chemecals, nothin worse than some of the other stuff ive got poured on me. Sulfer...that sucked.
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#13
Quote by cowboyfromhell0
haha sorry i hate to laugh but why are you on a guitar forum asking for help about inhaled bleach shouldn't you be calling poison control or something



LOL

Anyways, dude are you allright ?
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.


Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
#14
well i have to admit poison control wouldn't do **** but its gotta do more than a guitar forum haha
#15
Hey, if i loose my sense of smell, will my other senses get better...?
WHOO FOR ACCIDENTS!
I'll be like a superhero!


Or mabie the fumes are gettin to me.
OH well, im good either way!
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#17
Quote by bighall
Details, eh? Ok, i was messin around swinging it around, and a camera was behind me, so i figured id act like i was drinkin it. Basically, the cap wasnt on all the way. I almost drowned myslef under a faucet because i was washing it out with water, and i couldnt breathe.

This is gonna make a great story at school tomorow!


Fake drinking bleach?



Did you get that on camera?

OMG! SEND!!!
#18
Its on the work camera, so i dont think its recorded...but i wish it was....
Its like the time we lit my freinds back on fire to make a girl feel better. We were gonna spell Shelby for her, but we got the the E and decided that it was enough. I think i still got the video somewhere....
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#19
Pour hydrogen peroxide on the affected area. it will negate some of the oxidizing effect.
#21
well, im gettin off. If i live, i'll post somein tomorow. if i dont, i want A tue le mond by Megadeth (origonal) at my funeral. got my back?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
#22
Quote by bighall
Its like the time we lit my freinds back on fire to make a girl feel better.



...You need a better game plan, man
#23
Quote by bighall
well, im gettin off. If i live, i'll post somein tomorow. if i dont, i want A tue le mond by Megadeth (origonal) at my funeral. got my back?


Sure, but if u live upload those vids...
We should play Nirvanas album Bleach at his funeral just for kicks
#24
Quote by Rebourne
Pour hydrogen peroxide on the affected area. it will negate some of the oxidizing effect.


this would work, but i have a feeling he'll be making another thread saying how he how got acid up his nose.

try lemon juice, it's more common and it'll negate the base you sniffed.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.


A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
#25
Quote by Waterboy799
this would work, but i have a feeling he'll be making another thread saying how he how got acid up his nose.

try lemon juice, it's more common and it'll negate the base you sniffed.


Um, OH- is a base...

My reasoning is that it works with ClO2 to make ClO3 and water and then again to make ClO4 and more water...

This raises the oxidation number and makes it less likely to oxidize other species.

If he snorts lemon juice he will a lot more pissed :P.
#26
Quote by bighall
well, im gettin off. If i live, i'll post somein tomorow. if i dont, i want A tue le mond by Megadeth (origonal) at my funeral. got my back?

As a person who knows and speaks French...That appalled me. A Tout le Monde(To everyone). Sorry to sound like a prick but that bothered me, especially since I like that song a lot. If you're saying original as in the one off the demo, then why..?!? That one is horrible. If you mean the one of Youthnasia, not the new music video version, then +1 to you. Hope you don't die!
#27
Quote by Shylock
I just got a wise idea.


You took my avatar, dammit!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
#28
Quote by Rebourne
Um, OH- is a base...

My reasoning is that it works with ClO2 to make ClO3 and water and then again to make ClO4 and more water...

This raises the oxidation number and makes it less likely to oxidize other species.

If he snorts lemon juice he will a lot more pissed :P.


If he snorts lemon juice, he'll die. Acids, even weak ones like citric acid, would end up reacting to the strong base, NaClO, and would release Cl as a gas. Chlorine, as I'm sure we all know, is quite toxic.

Hydrogen peroxide is not a good idea either. Even though the reaction results in completely harmless substances (salt, water, and oxygen), bleach reacts quite violently with hydrogen peroxide.

According to Wikipedia, sodium thiosulfate is the best neutralizer for bleach. Good luck finding some, TS.