I've bit the bullet at the wrong time it seems. I purchased a DMM from eBay for $204, but here's the kicker... NO POWER SOURCE! I knew about this... but I didn't know the PS was going to be $20 from GC!!! So anyways, I could have gotten a brand new DMM for $50 bucks more. Which I am NOW willing to do... shoot. I still think about how the Hazarai version of the pedal is so much cheaper, and apparantly has more stuff on it. I don't know!

I need to hear more. I'm going to sell the DMM when it gets here without the PS. I need a list.... PLEASE. A list of awesome delays. I'm all about delays, and I just want one of the better ones a dude can buy. I want to see a census though. I'm seeing how this person likes this, and this person likes this. I am going to research EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, man! I just want a compiled list. Help me once again? Thanks!!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
EHX DMM
Boss DD3
Boss DD6
Line6 DL4 (?)
Marshall Echohead

those are the ones i get from top of my head.
Quote by guitarrocka205
I am going to research EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, man!

now go do it.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Thanks for the start off, bro! I'm already on Google....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guyatone-Flip-Series-TDX-Tube-Echo?sku=155068

What's this guy? It's got the highest customer rating and I've never heard of it?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Last edited by guitarrocka205 at Oct 3, 2007,