Yes
11 14%
No
20 25%
Hell ****ing no
49 61%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
I'm watching this guy, waiting for South Park to come on, and goddamn he is not ****ing funny.

Don't care how many times it's been said. He is not a comedian. Why does Comedy Central keep giving this guy airplay?
um...yes he is funny.
not because he's original, no.
he's funny because he steals every single one of his jokes from other
ORIGINAL funny comedians.

so im gonna leave my vote out of the poll.
Some of his stuff is alright. I dislike his attitude towards things though, so it demeans his comedy as a whole.
yea supposedly he's the number 1 show on comedy central.

**** mencia. they rele should take him off the network.
i like him...

hmm...coming into a hate thread like this with a positive opinion...

is that the equivalent of like going into a band thread and posting hateful opinions, only in reverse?
Quote by fafinaf
Damn man you're barely finding this out?

Nope.

Just noticing people at school talking about him. Pathetic.
Mencia capitalized on dave chappelles show going off air. They needed to fill a spot so he took it. I dont understand how people like him. That racist joke stuff is funny for like 2 minutes. It gets so old.
He steals so many jokes, that I know he steals jokes just from seeing 15 second commercials.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Yea, he really isn't that bad... I mean he's become much less funny than when he started but even now his stuff isn't that bad. He's not mind blowing but also very far from being the worst comedian out there.
no. -_-

Chappell didn't just do racist jokes,

He ****ing raped racist jokes. thats why he's a legend. and carlo's isn't.
He was funny during the first few episodes.

And then everything just turned into a 'beaner' joke.
Spiral Out
Quote by fafinaf
Mencia capitalized on dave chappelles show going off air. They needed to fill a spot so he took it. I dont understand how people like him. That racist joke stuff is funny for like 2 minutes. It gets so old.

unless your russell peters. that man is a genius.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
yeah. mencia steals jokes, and then repeats them all far too much every show...
really lame.

Quote by bludwolfrocks
i think that demitri martin fellow is funny

yeah he is! he's coming to my college in just over a week.
He's allright. Although I do hate when he makes a statement he knows he's going to regret and then he tries to amend it.

Pablo Francisco FTW!. No seriously, Pablo is really ****ing talented and funny. I love him ^^.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by larry jones
I'm watching this guy, waiting for South Park to come on, and goddamn he is not ****ing funny.

Don't care how many times it's been said. He is not a comedian. Why does Comedy Central keep giving this guy airplay?

I agree man. He's not funny what so ever.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
yea i forgot...i havn't seen carlos since like his first 2 or 3 episodes...so i actually don't know if i like him...i'm so uninformed...darn...

pablo francisco +1

mitch hedberg rip + infiniti

demitri martin +1

the hot pocket guy that is on the sierra mist commercials +1 (i actually have his cd, yet i can't rember his name )
Quote by captainjackass
+ 8 (read it sideways)

They need to get him to do another show on comedy central.

actually, he is. jon stewart's production company is putting out a show that he's doing for comedy central. it's a sketch comedy/standup show like chappelle and mind of mencia, i read about it today. demetri martin is funny as hell in daily show segments.

and yeah, carlos mencia is an idiot who doesn't know how to be funny. he reminds me of an annoying little kid.
I know Chapelle did racist stuff too, but it wasnt like mencia. I really hate Mencia.

Chapelle > Mencia every day of the week and twice on sunday
Seriously, I really don't like him either, but you guys really need to stop bitching about him. It's not gonna make him go away. Just let him be and worry about something else that's actually worth it.
Quote by kidsthesedays
yea i forgot...i havn't seen carlos since like his first 2 or 3 episodes...so i actually don't know if i like him...i'm so uninformed...darn...

pablo francisco +1

mitch hedberg rip + infiniti

demitri martin +1

the hot pocket guy that is on the sierra mist commercials +1 (i actually have his cd, yet i can't rember his name )

JIM GAFFIGAN!!
My four favorite comedians too!
(Christopher Titus being #5)
Yeah I don't think he's funny either.

Can either of you think of a joke he said that wasn't about old people or other Mexicans?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
Yeah I don't think he's funny either.

Can either of you think of a joke he said that wasn't about old people or other Mexicans?

Black men (and wang size).
i don't even think he's Mexican. i think he's from Honduras. f*ckin' faker.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I've actully heard that he was born in Honduras, and he is half German. So it kind of takes away from the "my people" jokes, unless hes placing all latin people in the same group.
No.

His first few stand up specials were great. I like his stuff about free speech, but that's about it. Hell, even the first season of the show wasn't that bad. Then it went downhill.

All of his "new" skits are all so tedious and boring, and he never sways from making fun of minorities and political/popular news stories.

Chappelle needs to come back. While Chappelle does basically the same thing, he does it in such a better way.

Mencia DOES NOT need to get another season.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
He steals jokes, and repeats the same ones, but his delivery is better than the original, usually. His delivery and personality are good, even if the jokes are repetitive and/or stolen.
Page 1 of 2