Im looking into buying a wah pedal soon and I dont know which one I should get. I play a lot of 90's alternative rock like Third Eye Blind, Collective Soul and Pearl Jam. I also have been listening to and playing a lot of Kings of Leon. I also play stuff like Velvet Revolver and Alter Bridge. What would be the best option for my playing styles?
Budda Budwah.... mmm hmmm.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
^ i have a feeling you listed that because youre one of those people that feels the need to "hear themselves talk."
Budget?

Quote by TehJermie
^ i have a feeling you listed that because youre one of those people that feels the need to "hear themselves talk."

Funny... I have the same feeling about you
to be srs for a moment. maybe something like a modded crybaby since those are all pretty standard sounds.
535Q can do pretty much anything. It's a good standard to go with.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
The budda is nice, as is the Digitech EX7. budda has a nice sweep range, EX7 is more custumisable.
IMO, I dont think the WD7 has enough sweep for a clean channel...

Just stay clear of the original dunlop wah...
Quote by TehJermie

but... but how could I hear myself talk.... if I typed it? Good burn, guy. Good one.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
but... but how could I hear myself talk.... if I typed it? Good burn, guy. Good one.

exactly why i put it in quotes because knowing the lowest common denominator of UG(eg yourself) youd resort to petty internet sarcasm and pretend to take it literally with the ever predictable "yeah, im on the internet, im typing blah blah"
yeah guy, good one guy.