Hey guys, I just got this Ibanez RG470 lol, I thought I knew excactly what I was getting but turns out I don't know ****. I don't know what year it is, the serial number is F931195 and it does not have RG Series written on the headstock. The fretboard is maple and it has a single coil instead of humbucker on the neck. It also does not look like it has those crappy LoTRS tremolos (that's a good thing lol). Lol maybe you guys could help me clear out some stuff, hope these pictures help.
Any help is appreciated.

Full Guitar

Headstock

Pickups Closeup

Tremolo Closeup

Back of Headstock

Lol, hope this helps
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Edge trem, HSS, and maple neck? GET IT NOW

Lol I already have it, just traded it for an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, do you know by any chance what year it is?
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Maybe it's an rg560?
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Yeah, it's an '89 560. Great score.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
Yeah, it's an '89 560. Great score.

oh man, thanks pifty,
I still don't know why the guy told me it's a 470....lol whatever I guess.
-Mark Twain
The serial number is '89, but matching headstock finish is '90 and on - hm, maybe it's been refinished, since I'm not all that familiar with that colour. However, 560s with a maple board are as rare as a virgin on a cheerleader squad, so it's a great score, despite the nicks.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
The serial number is '89, but matching headstock finish is '90 and on - hm, maybe it's been refinished, since I'm not all that familiar with that colour. However, 560s with a maple board are as rare as a virgin on a cheerleader squad, so it's a great score, despite the nicks.

lol, you gave me a good laugh with that virgin analogy...
-Mark Twain
Ololol. Epiphone LP Standard for a 560. You my friend receive the Ultimate Guitar 'Deal of the Day' award, which I have no authority to give out.
You lucky bastard!
Current Gear
Ibanez RG1570 - Going bye bye
Jackson DK2 - Eventually will be replaced with Maton Mastersound
Peavey valveking 212
Various EHX and Boss effects
someone call the police

you just committed highway robbery
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
How do u guys differentiate an Edge trem to a Lo Trs?
My Gear:
Epiphone LP Black Beauty (2007)| Washburn WM24K (2008)| Ibanez Iceman IC300 (2003)| Ibanez GRX40 (2004) w Gold Lace Sensors| Roland Microcube| Marshall G10MK.II Amp| Zoom G2.1u| BOSS Metal Zone

Yes, I am a simple guy.