Page 1 of 2
Hey UG... so Saw 4 is out Oct. 26. Who's all going to see it?

heres the teaser trailer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdLXjIu6UhM&mode=user&search=
it really sucks. and the other trailer too. I've really liked all the Saw's so far but now that the guy is dead i'm wondering whats going to happen and how...
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
what do u mean out in time for Halloween, it comes out the same time every year,
but yea kick ass movies, 1 is still the best
I've only seen Saw 1, I guess I'm a bit behind
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
The first had a good plot to it. The other two were just gore, and not that great.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I liked them all. I will probably be going to this in theaters
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i love the saw movies, so for sure im there for the 4th one. but since the main ppl r dead, i dont know how theyll live up to other 3. hoping for the best!
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
i love the saw movies, so for sure im there for the 4th one. but since the main ppl r dead, i dont know how theyll live up to other 3. hoping for the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiZm9rOOivo&feature=bz301

hahaha check that trailer out... i lol'd. its a better trailer than the one i posted before
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
i think they are planning to go as far as 6. thats what i heard. which means we got another 2 of these sh*tty movies coming. 1st one was great, but they get worse and worse as they go along.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
They're making another one?

Apart from the fact that the series is an uncreative, uninspired piece of waste, they have absolutely no reason to make anymore since both 'psycho killers' died in the last film.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
They're making another one?

Apart from the fact that the series is an uncreative, uninspired piece of waste, they have absolutely no reason to make anymore since both 'psycho killers' died in the last film.

*thumbs up*
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
First one was great. Second one was meh. Third one was a pile of ****. My prediction is that the fourth will follow this pattern.
There was a third one?

Gah. Give up already.

It's like Hostel, the first was terrible but they have gone and made another.

The first Saw was incredibly average, the second, wow...and I haven't even seen the third, but it looks they are going keep beating this dead horse untill it dissolves into nothingness. Gotta love hollywood.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
If its a 15 im gonna go on halloween maybe :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I had nightmares from saw 2 and i havnt seen the others........psycho serial killers are one of my phobias.....freaky ass monsters i dont mind, but psycho killers just get to me...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
yeah it should be okay i just hope they dont over use it.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
Let it die already, please. 1-2 were decent, 3rd one flat out stunk to high heaven, there is not to much they can do now, what with

JIGSAW DEAD

and all.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
How many of these flipping movies are they going to make.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
1 was Brilliant, really imaginative, second was average, the 3rd was a Snuff movie. The 4 is either going to be really good, or really, really crap.
I loved the first two Saw movies, the third one wasn't that great though. Still, my hopes are high for this one. Even if the story sucks, at least we're guaranteed some good gore like the third one. I thought the trailers looked promising.
In 4 you'll find out that Jigsaw was a puppet and wasn't the real 'mastermind' behind the whole game thing. Then it will carry on from there.

That's my guess anyway.
Quote by breadstick
I had nightmares from saw 2 and i havnt seen the others........psycho serial killers are one of my phobias.....freaky ass monsters i dont mind, but psycho killers just get to me...

Same here. I think what gets me is that we all know mosters are bulls**t.

But psycho killers...they genuinely do exist.

I've had many a nightmare over the issue
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 4, 2007,
I liked the first one and the other two were just pretty bad. It's tired, they should've stopped after the first or at least second movie. My girlfriend asked me to go see it with her when it comes out today. Looks like I'm gonna have to sit through another one of these movies.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by _Lewis
In 4 you'll find out that Jigsaw was a puppet and wasn't the real 'mastermind' behind the whole game thing. Then it will carry on from there.

That's my guess anyway.

The puppet you see on the TV WAS the mastermind! it had a mind of it's own!....Like Dead Silence...But cheesier....
Quote by greety
There was a third one?

Gah. Give up already.

It's like Hostel, the first was terrible but they have gone and made another.

The first Saw was incredibly average, the second, wow...and I haven't even seen the third, but it looks they are going keep beating this dead horse untill it dissolves into nothingness. Gotta love hollywood.

Hostel has boobies!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Moggan13
The puppet you see on the TV WAS the mastermind! it had a mind of it's own!....Like Dead Silence...But cheesier....

I never thought of it that way

I've been trying to figure out who the 'new' Jigsaw is since I saw the ad on TV. I guess I care too much
Quote by flyingmarlin
Hostel has boobies!

So did Saw 3....Well...Frozen boobies...

Quote by _Lewis
I never thought of it that way

I've been trying to figure out who the 'new' Jigsaw is since I saw the ad on TV. I don't get out much

Fixed for truth!
Quote by Moggan13
So did Saw 3....Well...Frozen boobies...

Fixed for truth!

How very true
Quote by acidhammerdrums
they've only gotten worse. they hit a downward spiral faster than scary movie(s).

+a Billion
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I read in something about saw 4 ages ago that theyd alreadys planned to film saw 5 and mayb a saw 6
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
jeez. this is gonna turn like friday teh 13th. the first one was a classic. they should have just left it liek that. second 1 was ok. 3rd was eh w/e. but now a 4th??
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
why is everyone saying SAW sucks? what "good" horror movies are you comparing them to? I know theyre nothing special, but i think their campyness is also their charm (especially the first).
Page 1 of 2