So I need some penatonic scales or however you spell them to be tabbed for me anyone know a site or place on here 2 get them? I already tried googling it and only got books n stuff
I could save the image of one for you, what do you want? Pentatonic Major, Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Blues, or Pentatonic Neutral? And in what key?
D:
Signature.

Pentatonic Major in key of C

Most likely is what you're looking for.
D:
Signature.
If you're trying to use that scale for soloing you play any of the doted notes, it's how you make the solos. Throw in whatever sounds good to you like trills and bends.

But first it'd help if you memorized it. For this one start on the fifth fret and play all the doted notes in the 5-8 frets.
Ex:

e|----------------------------------5--8
B|---------------------------5--8-------
G|---------------------5--7-------------
D|---------------5--7-------------------
A|---------5--7-------------------------
E|--5--8--------------------------------

Then back down in reverse. Then jump up to either 9-12 or 6-9. Whichever you want to memorize. Then piece it all together once you have it all memorized and layout your solos on those notes.

So that's a really rough beginners guide on scale reading to soloing. There are much better guides out there. Research that or try getting a teacher. Or maybe ask questions at your local guitar shop. But not a Guitar Center, they suck.
D:
Signature.