Poll: Pineapples or mangos?
Poll Options
View poll results: Pineapples or mangos?
Mangos!!!
59 55%
Pineapples =(
34 31%
I've never had a mango so im gonna assume mango
3 3%
They are both gay
12 11%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 2
pineapples or mango's
we're talking the whole fruit here, not in other dishes, just by itself
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Last edited by Taylz24 at Oct 4, 2007,
^ :O amazing
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Mangos.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
They're both good but I like mangos better. It's so hard to find the perfect mango though .
"this concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates me!!!"

hehe too much futurama.

come on mango's!!! you call that a lead??
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Mangos!
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Does the pinapple have to be homosexual?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Mango's FTW
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
I chose pineapples, but I like both of them.

Which is weird because I'm not known for being a fruit lover.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I don't like gay pineapples. Straight ones are OK though, although mangoes are definitely better.
Mangos.
Mangoes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by iceman_8319
Does the pinapple have to be homosexual?

Well... I think it's a good thing. It makes the pineapple fruitier, I think.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well... I think it's a good thing. It makes the pineapple fruitier, I think.

Someone slap this man for pun raping.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Using gay in derogatory term is for five year old who can't think of a feasiable insult...

That being said, mangos and pinapples are both delicious but I'd have to go with mangos on this particular argument.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Using gay in derogatory term is for five year old who can't think of a feasiable insult...

That being said, mangos and pinapples are both delicious but I'd have to go with mangos on this particular argument.

So basically, you're saying pineapples are gayer than mangos?

At least, according to this thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

^ I don't know anymore
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
They're both awesome but mango is nicer
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
What about bi-sexual fruit?

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
What about bi-sexual fruit?

Bananas. Think about it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Actually, you know what. **** Mangos >:-(

My friend Vincent got in a car accident because the other driver was eating a mango. The guy climbed out of the flipped car still eating that mango.

Vincent was fine. But his two loves, his car and laptop, were totally destroyed.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Bananas. Think about it.

So mangos are straight, pinapples are ga and bananas are bi.

Who is lesbian?

Why are we discussing the sexuality of fruit?

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
So mangos are straight, pinapples are ga and bananas are bi.

Who is lesbian?

Why are we discussing the sexuality of fruit?
That's not the question to be asking. The real question here - and I believe I speak on behalf of everyone when I say this - is when will the "The Pictures of Hot Fruit Thread" be posted?
Quote by STFU_Nao
Actually, you know what. **** Mangos >:-(

My friend Vincent got in a car accident because the other driver was eating a mango. The guy climbed out of the flipped car still eating that mango.

Vincent was fine. But his two loves, his car and laptop, were totally destroyed.

what happened to the mango!?!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by yawn
That's not the question to be asking. The real question here, and I believe I speak for everyone when I say this, is when will the "The Pictures of Hot Fruit Thread" be posted?

+1 Indeed.

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2