Kay, so I'm not sure if this goes here, since Reason isn't technically recording software, so I guess it's kind of a grey area.

Anyway, I was just reading about Reason 4 which came out about a week or so(?) and I needed to vent about how AMAZING it looks!

It has a new synth called THOR, which is a semi-modular synth, with customizable oscilators and filters! I've been looking for something like this for awhile, and propellerhead just read my mind, being the wonderful buggers they are! (There's something similar called buzzmachines, but it's PC only, jerks)

Anyway, has anyone tried it yet? I'm going to *ahem* buy myself a copy tomorrow. Yay!
Yeah iv got a demo of it and the thor synthesizer is awesome. The arppegiator aswell ent bad but i cant see me using it much. I use reason 3 and have like loads of refills so get reason 4 would be good but i etn spending the money *thinking of downloading it illegally*
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
I'm glad there's an arppegiator. That was something the last version seriously lacked. Like, if you're using the sequencer it's not a big deal, but if you're using it to play live an arp is a must.
id like to see both you fags walk into a guitar center and try to steal an amp....oh yeah..you guys dont have the Fn ballz to...your the cowards that takes the babys candy when no ones looking instead.
And david bowie as your avatar?..yeah thats suits you ...queer.
Quote by PsychomanZ
id like to see both you fags walk into a guitar center and try to steal an amp....oh yeah..you guys dont have the Fn ballz to...your the cowards that takes the babys candy when no ones looking instead.

reported for flaming
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
I just got Reason 4 off a friend, who didn't exactly buy it but anyway, I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet but is it any good without some sort of midi controller?
Quote by PsychomanZ

You are an embarrassment. You could have stated your opinion in a mature and adult manner, but instead you chose to act like a small child. Your opinion was also made invalid by the Bowie comment you made. How old are you? 10? 4?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by PsychomanZ

I plan on buying it eventually, but I'm not going to deprive myself of the godliness that is Thor until then.

Also, it's tough to use the word "queer" as an insult when you are adressing one.