7 21%
PEAS
13 38%
I hate vegetables
3 9%
I hate everything
11 32%
Voters: 34.
Sure, fruit is nice. Mangos and Pineapples. Whatever.

But about those vegetables? The ones you refuse to eat >:-(

Peas or Greenbeans, come on.

On another note. It's 3:30 am and I just got a phone call.. From.. Texas. 972-777-7777
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
This thread is for poseurs. No one really likes vegetables.. They just say they do.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This thread is for poseurs. No one really likes vegetables.. They just say they do.

And that's all that matters, baby.
I love these delicious foods... but peas are the most delicious of all those choices. Should've added corn and lima beans to get a real hard decision.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fuck you. I happen to like the broccoli in Americanized beef & broccoli Chinese food.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Exactly, so they looks more manly and grown up so they get sex.

We all know no one likes vegetables, the newspaper and black coffee, they are just after the pussy!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

We all know no one likes vegetables, the newspaper and black coffee, they are just after the pussy!

I am a buffet of manliness. WITH VEGETABLES ALL AROUND.

It makes me more delicious.
Quote by sebastian_96

This man and I are on the same page here.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i like tomato's....wait
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Edits, etc.

Did I seriously type buffy instead of buffet the first time.

I'm a buffy of fail =/
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This man and I are on the same page here.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yeah so, any idea about the weird-ass "Texas" phone call?

This is the first time I've heard of my own state calling me.
Quote by STFU_Nao
Yeah so, any idea about the weird-ass "Texas" phone call?

This is the first time I've heard of my own state calling me.

Um.. I think it means someone FROM Texas is calling you.. Therefore it's a long distance call..

I got one when my ex-girlfriend called me on my Birthday from Nebraska or some such ****.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Um.. I think it means someone FROM Texas is calling you.. Therefore it's a long distance call..

I got one when my ex-girlfriend called me on my Birthday from Nebraska or some such ****.

I just said it's my own state, I live in Texas.
Quote by STFU_Nao
I just said it's my own state, I live in Texas.
You did, but if you go to your front door and open it, you'll find your not in Texas any more.

Go and try it if you don't believe me.
Quote by yawn
You did, but if you go to your front door and open it, you'll find your not in Texas any more.

Go and try it if you don't believe me.

Holy ****ing **** on a **** with **** covered in ****ing ****.

He's right.
peas ftw.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I thought this thread would be about literally fucking fruit, and you were asking whether peas or beans were better for the sex0rz

You've disappointed me , STFU_Nao
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Are the peas mashed? How many greenbeans are there!?

Whats with all the variables for the vegtables!
Peas all the way man! They're so versatile!

Plus, easy to cook, ideal for all the dirty dirty students out there!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Peas, sir, I want some 'ore! [/bad literary joke]. Anybody who voted green beans is a fvking monster.

Although it is obvious that the superior vegetable is secret dark horse candidate CARROT.

PS I've been here for over three years and Texas has NEVER called me .
Snap peas and sweet peas. They absolutely, 100% RULE THE WORLD!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
peas and greenbeans are like the only vegetables i like besides broccoli and spinich lol