Where's the best place to get parts for pedals in Australia.

p.s is it possible to wire up a 2.1mm female dc power supply input thingy in a fuzz face, build, instead of a battery snap. no one will tell me
Yea it is definitely possible. Its not hard either. Just figure out which end is +/- and match them up!
Quote by Cofflecakes
Jaycar is best for electronic parts. Ebay for the 3PDT switches.

Well, I prefer Futurlec over Jaycar, simply for the fact they have a much larger range of parts. Jaycar is decent, but lacking in a lot of the semiconductors. Next up is DSE, but make sure you know what you're looking for as basically everybody that works there knows very little about anything electronic.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Yeah I used to go to DSE, but I just got sick of nobody knowing where parts are, and whomever worked in that department kept putting the wrong resistors in the little drawers.

I'm kinda biased towards Jaycar, as it's local and I get discounts there. I've never bought from Furlec before though. Good service?
Quote by Cofflecakes
Yeah I used to go to DSE, but I just got sick of nobody knowing where parts are, and whomever worked in that department kept putting the wrong resistors in the little drawers.

I'm kinda biased towards Jaycar, as it's local and I get discounts there. I've never bought from Furlec before though. Good service?

Great service. I emailed my order through as I didn't have a credit card and I somehow got a discount (it was $5 cheaper than I thought it was going to be). My only complaint was that it took a week and a bit to arrive in the mail.
If I'm getting resistors, caps or tools of some sort I'll always go to Jaycar as it's a lot easier (and I've got trade discount), but I order most of my semiconductors through Futurlec.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."