Page 1 of 2
Has anyone heard that this evil is happening in January? Some people in college have been saying it, got any links anyone or anything? What the **** is this about man......
Probably yeah, otherwise there's gonna be riots in the streets

thank god I'm dutch.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Doesn't it only affect those who are under 18 as of Januray though?

It had better
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Yeah, thats the point, it'll be harder to break the law and badass ..........

EDIT: oh, so hang, you mean if you don't look 18 you have to be at least 21 or something like that? Like what a load of supermarkets do nowadays?
What do you care? You can buy alcohol in the UK being like, 14...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Shut up.

Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Deliriumbassist

And you misquoted Black. Fool.

It's "all I'll ever be"
Well, they mean the same thing Ah well, as long as it gets the message across

And you don't get served if you look 14 because police have connections to the CCTV operated in the shops and if a shopkeeper is seen selling alcohol to a 'minor' and it is proved that he/she is a minor then he will lose his job. They are now very careful
Just to confirm, the drinking age is going to 21 in January, but If you are allready 18 it doesnt affect you?
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Appears so. I might just set up an alcohol racket like they did in the 1930's or sumtin' exclusively for under 21's

It's 21 in America innit aswell?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But honestly, UK laws have gotten very strict on underage sales over the past few years it's untrue.

Really? What part of the UK do you live in? In London and in Liverpool I've heard it's rather easy to get it underage.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by johnny_tapia
Just to confirm, the drinking age is going to 21 in January, but If you are allready 18 it doesnt affect you?
How does that work?
This is where being an "older kid" in the year becomes much more fun.

Quote by i<3mtv
How does that work?

People check your ID, if you're under 21 and were born after 1989 you can't get served.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

WHAT?!! I thought it was just a rumour! Oh crap! I'll have to get my older sister to buy me booze until i'm 21!...And i was looking forward to my 18th in MAY!
FUCK YOU LABOUR FUCK YOUUUUUU! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE *Runs off crying*
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!

I hope this isn't true...It's bad enough I had to wait so long to get pissed the first time, now i gotta wait 2 more years!!!! DICKHEADS!

WHy the **** is our government trying to Americanise the UK?!
Quote by Firenze
Really? What part of the UK do you live in? In London and in Liverpool I've heard it's rather easy to get it underage.
That's true actually, I pop up to Liverpool every now and then because it's my hometown and like I get sold everywhere there which includes supermarkets who have the age set at 21. Down here in Bristol you gotta be creative to get it Ya know, drawn-on moustaches and ****
Quote by gallagher2006
the legal drinking age in Britain is actually 5!

You just cant buy it til you're 18 SERIOUSLY! Wiki it!

I got told by the Police that it was 8
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by i<3mtv
Appears so. I might just set up an alcohol racket like they did in the 1930's or sumtin' exclusively for under 21's

It's 21 in America innit aswell?

yeah.
now you gotta deal with it like all of us yanks.
hahaha
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Phoenix219
21 has been the set age for us in america. deal with it

But we're NOT America ffs. Why can't our government stop trying to americanise us?

I reckon it all started with Starbucks...
If the thing about being 18 by January is true then I'm a lucky bugger cause I'm 18 next month. Yay for 1989. If it's not true then I hate my life and I will kill myself by binge drinking for 2 months solid and choking on my own vomit. Either that or I will stockpile alcohol in my fridge for the next 3 years. Sounds like a good plan.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Firenze

+1.I live in newcastle and have been dirnking since I was 14...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Quote by goth clash
If the thing about being 18 by January is true then I'm a lucky bugger cause I'm 18 next month. Yay for 1989. If it's not true then I hate my life and I will kill myself by binge drinking for 2 months solid and choking on my own vomit. Either that or I will stockpile alcohol in my fridge for the next 3 years. Sounds like a good plan.

or just do what we do and tell a friend to buy it.

Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Does anybody actually have any evidence for this..

This is the pit! We need not evidence!
Quote by atomkat
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
or just do what we do and tell a friend to buy it.

That would be far too easy for my liking. I like a challenge.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
we've been drinking getting tanked up from a young age for centuries. why change it now?
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Page 1 of 2