check out my band INTO THE ABYSS, we got 3 songs up, and a couple of crappy videos of us.
go add us if your digging the tunes!

myspace.com/intotheabyssfl
Last edited by ad a sdfibsgi at Oct 4, 2007,
I do not listen to much of that style but your guitarists are very talented. I really enjoyed listening to them.

if you would like to listen to my music, please visit my website at www.myspace.com/maxquent

thanks

max
You guys are good. The growls could be a little deeper but other than that good job
This is deathcore, not death metal. Just cut the silly screaming and growl a little lower and get rid of the hardcore influences and you should be fine.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
This is deathcore, not death metal. Just cut the silly screaming and growl a little lower and get rid of the hardcore influences and you should be fine.

Deathcore IS death metal.

Good stuff, although it isn't "progressive" in any sense of the word.
This is death metal, just with out Gutteral vocals basically.

And we sort of need lyrics to figure out if its Death Metal or not fools, It could be Black Metal for all we know.
It was ok, but the breakdowns really ruined it for me.

Also, I couldnt find anything technical here. Noise chords dont make your music technical
the one thing that sucks about UG, is that EVERYONE has their different interpretations on whats technical, whats brutal, whats death metal, whats progressive, basically different interpretations on what they hear.

but thanks for the feedback everyone!
Idk about the rest of UG, but I think that technical means its hard to play, progressive means it progresses, and death metal doesnt have breakdowns or crummy vocals.