i was just interested in what type of muso. you consider yourself to be.
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

The Best.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Haha, Acoustico well more acoustic than anything, but my cousin said tonight that I sound better singing rock than acoustic, but that's because we're starting a rock band so I don't know, i consider myself an acoustic muso but I like to think i'm versatile too...

Acoustico/Rocko (yes, add o to it, then it's a muso name )
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
I'm a theoretically solid musician. Basically, I know how to play my modes in any key, how to construct chords and have a solid muscle-memory base in a number of fingerings.

As far as technical skill level goes, I consider myself intermediate. Basically, I can do some Iron Maiden and Sabbth-type leads and my inner chord dictionary covers a number of different barre chords, as well as 7th and 9th chords.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
this thread was a mistake, could a mod please close this
pringa

I think he's talking about this:

1*Living musician -> you make a living just out of music (this could include sound engineers, session musicians, ) (but not by teaching guitar etc.)

2*Living musician and teaching guitar etc.

3*Living musician (not by teaching guitar) with another job

4*Job and teaching guitar etc.

5*Failed Career Musician -> i don't mean this to offend anyone. this is for people who tried but were not able to make a living out of music, and thus moved on to other things

6*Full time job/study, but you still take your music seriously

7*Full time job/study, music just a hobby or you've just started guitar

8*No Answer -> I don't understand this, or i wont answer this crap

9*Other -> please explain

It was in the other thread he started, which got closed.

I'm hoping to be 1 eventually, or more likely 3, but I'm still looking for a band.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 4, 2007,
yea i accidentally made up three threads (lol im an idiot), the correct one has a poll

Please mods close this thread
pringa

Last edited by pringa at Oct 4, 2007,