ok...i have uploaded 3 guitar pro files last saturday and i can't find them on this site...were they rejected or something?
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
yeah.. the UG invented the new system in accepting tabs... every member who has 3 accepted tabs can reject or accept ohter people's tabs...
and this is where the ****ty part comes in ... you can have a perfect tab... for example.. i uploaded "dont's bus my chops" - Ramones... and it was correct.. it got confirmed by lots of people on this forum... but it got rejected by someone... who hates ramones...

you could have the same problem
so.. i posted the tab on this forum.. and asked someone to accept my tab once i upload it again...
they did =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
It should say somewhere in the 'My Profile' section (top right of the page) as to the status of your tab.
There are many reasons why it might have been rejected; too many versions already, people voted to reject it are the general reasons, so have a look in the profile section and see if you can find out if they were rejected (if so trying again sometimes works).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic