So, well the new Spill Canvas CD came out today you can listen to it on Purevolume at http://www.purevolume.com/albums/thespillcanvas/noreallyimfine but the real point is, what CD's are you going to buy, will buy, or would buy if they were brought out?

I'm getting the Spill Canvas CD, and i'm going to buy the Radiohead BoxSet (i'm not paying for he stuff they're posting on the internet, though I should probably, i'll feel guitly if i don't becase they're doing it in good faith) AND i'd buy a Blink 182 cd if it came out, even though they're not what I really listen to anymore

what about you guys/girls?
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Immortal, Wintersun, Opeth and Meshuggah's new albums, not necessarily in that order.
I'm a communist. Really.
Jesu's albums, Meshuggah's 'Nothing' CD + DVD, Cannibal Corpse's 'Kill', I need a Nile CD :/ and Funeral For A Friend's new one.
Trees outside the academy by Thurston Moore, highly recommended. and the new foo's is all I have gotten recently.
Every Time I Die's "The Big Dirty" still haven't gotten around to it.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace
Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist
Megadeth - United Abominations
Veruca Salt - IV
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Last edited by 67_67 at Oct 4, 2007,
I didn't know that Funeral For A friend were bringing out a new one, i need to get that too
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."