best advice is look on amazon, use the precise search on the side ie "prices between 60 - 110 £ an look at at all the ones on offer compare reviews. and look at brands you recognise, i personaly have a Sony and Love it, but my camera was more than £100. but yeah good luck
You arent asking opinions, your asking for cameras, and its common courtesy, you dont post a thread when google or amazon would answer just as well.
Quote by minibrowny
You arent asking opinions, your asking for cameras, and its common courtesy, you dont post a thread when google or amazon would answer just as well.

And google could link the TS to experts opinions. I'm pretty sure there aren't too many digital camera experts in The Pit.
Quote by Minkaro
And google could link the TS to experts opinions. I'm pretty sure there aren't too many digital camera experts in The Pit.

Kensai is the camera king of the pit, and tbh, i know quite a bit, i spent aaages looking for a decent one.
Quote by minibrowny
Kensai is the camera king of the pit, and tbh, i know quite a bit, i spent aaages looking for a decent one.

Yeah Kensai is the camera king!