ALL SHIPPING USING UPS. (you pay!)
ALL PAYMENT USING PAYPAL.
SHIPPING FROM ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI AREA

Squire Stratocaster
Make me an offer.

22 frets, whammy bar included, 3 way tone switch, two tone knobs, one volume knob; one knick but not visible to "onlookers" if you understand what i mean, haha. good guitar, in nice shape. my first guitar, so i'm hoping for a good home

no picture availible right now, i'll get one soon.

------------------------------------------

Digitech RP350
$140

An AWESOME pedal. Probably one of the coolest pieces I own, but sadly I don't need it as much as I need a good guitar, so I have to let it go. PERFECT condition, includes original box and paperwork. These usually go for $200+ out of a store, i'm selling it for $140.

Just to give you a small TASTE of the effects this thing has: three or so different flangers, , a bunch of chorus effects, a couple phaser effects, Tremelo, Wah, Synth, whammy effects like that of the Digitech Whammy pedals, delay, reverb, vibrato, panning, rotary, as well as an ACOUSTIC mode and a BASS GUITAR mode. its an amazing pedal.

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Oct 24, 2007,
sorry, i'm not. the RP350 has a tuner on it though, haha.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
buuuump
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

would you go lower on the digi
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
i've actually changed my mind on selling the RP350, sorry
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

how much for the boss metal zone?
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
not for sale, unless you make the right offer :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

post modified. the RP350 is back up for sale, and my Ibanez RG120 has been sold. make me an offer!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

*bump*
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...