Anyone else pick it up yet? Its really nice. All movement is done on the DS touch screen, no buttons to be touched anywhere. It's really fluidly done, almost resembling the sword-swinging style of TP on the Wii. I've spent hours ****ign around with the boomerang, where you draw a line out and around for the boomerang to travel on.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
<3 nintendo
<3 zelda

Hate DS
Hate Wii

their both make up attempts for the horribly failed power-glove
i couldnt stant playing Twilight on Wii i got it for gc instead. and i was going to buy a DS, but i played a mertroid prime game on it in some game shop. pissed me off beyond belief the controls are stupid.
Not out here yet.

Curses.

Quote by armon77
i couldnt stant playing Twilight on Wii i got it for gc instead. and i was going to buy a DS, but i played a mertroid prime game on it in some game shop. pissed me off beyond belief the controls are stupid.

Play a DS for more than five minutes and you'll love it. I can't wait to see how well PH takes control of the touch screen.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp

Play a DS for more than five minutes and you'll love it. I can't wait to see how well PH takes control of the touch screen.

Its flat out amazing; You touch an area of the screen to make Link walk in that direction; the further out you touch, the faster you fun. Touch an enemy to do a jump attack, slash the area in between for a charge, circle around Link for spin, etc. etc.

I'm having loads of fun with it
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
if this is really that good i may consider making my next big purchase a ds...
Quote by uhh_me?
if this is really that good i may consider making my next big purchase a ds...

I only just bought one yesterday (Just in time for PH).

Pokemon Diamond is awesome.

idk sometimes i feel like im "too old" to play hand held games, anyone else feel like that? not to mention they dont hold as much info or data, and im a 70+ hour game kinda guy.
dont have a ds of my own yet and my brothers are bitches, so we dont have it yet.

EDIT:
Quote by armon77
idk sometimes i feel like im "too old" to play hand held games, anyone else feel like that? not to mention they dont hold as much info or data, and im a 70+ hour game kinda guy.

but its zelda.
Dude I think I'm the only person ever who doesn't like any Zelda games.

I just don't get it, what the hell is wrong with me?
I don't got it yet, but my girlfriend is getting it for me for our anniversary in 12 days
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Smokey Amp
I only just bought one yesterday (Just in time for PH).

Pokemon Diamond is awesome.

Pearl foo'!

anyway, yeah, it's not out in England but it looks sweet. i may get it for my DS if i'm bored during uni.

edit:

Quote by lushacrous

i don't know what's wrong but we need to exorcise that crazy **** out of you.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I have only played for an hour or two but it's really good so far. I like the touchscreen controls
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by lushacrous

idk but if there was ever a reason to commit suicide it would be this, I recommend the microwave+bath combination, i think that works nicely.
Quote by Sol9989
Pearl foo'!

Pearl is the girls version.

Quote by armon77

I know what you mean; I'm 20 and I've just bought a DS. Still, I'm not going to let what people I've never met think of me get in the way of some excellent gaming.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 4, 2007,
I want it!!!
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by armon77
<3 nintendo
<3 zelda

Hate DS
Hate Wii

+1
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i had a ds and an R4 and i had to send the R4 back to the shop cuz they sent me a faulty one and apparently it got lost in the mail and i dont have enough cash to buy a new one or any good games

so mines pretty much collecting dust right now... what a waste
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
awesome game, although im stuck just after my third trip to the ocean temple. ive been doing sidequests because of it, found the slate thing and the cannon firing mini-game... all good fun