Yes. Black
160 70%
Yes. White
55 24%
No
13 6%
Voters: 228.
Page 1 of 2
Would you buy a black/white t shirt that is customised to your own design at the front for 7 pound/13 dollars?

Please help me out.

I am doing market research for my economics coursework. Just answer yes or no. Keep bumping the thread as well.

Do the poll for me

Thanks

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i depends on the type of shirt it was printed on. if it was a ****ty hanes shirt, then no. american apparel, yes.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yes... it is...

I'm a bit out of date...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Black
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
yes my mates and i did at a wombats gig and we chucked one of them onto the stage and the singer wore it for the rest of the gig was hillarious =D

except we drew on them with permanat markers but still..

lol
I've seen shirts that don't apeal to me at all for MUCH more than $13. I would buy a customized t-shirt for $13....black, I look better in black.
Would anyone want any colours other than black and white?

Quote by KileManA7X

Only the front? awwh... all the good text is on the backside.

I'd buy it, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Say please and I will.

Sorry, it's nothing personal, I'm just very anal about people not saying please.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
ill give it that thats pretty cheap. but my designs suck, so i wouldnt wear anything i designed, no matter how cheap it is :/
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Kensai
Only the front? awwh... all the good text is on the backside.

I'd buy it, though.

Indeed, the backtext is like a human bumper sticker.

And we all know the bumper stickers speak of the truth!
I'm sorry, seven pounds of what?

I could give you, maybe, seven pounds of fat. I don't know what I have seven pounds of...
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Say please and I will.

Sorry, it's nothing personal, I'm just very anal about people not saying please.

I thought I said please and thank you??

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick
I thought I said please and thank you??

'Please help' sentences don't work for me

But I'll vote, since you're being so nice.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I'd buy most t-shirts for seven quid, that's a bargain.

And definetly if one was customised, as long as it was customised well.
Yeah, thats around... €10? I'd get a black one assuming it was reasonably good quality.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
'Please help' sentences don't work for me

But I'll vote, since you're being so nice.

A real friend

Quote by KileManA7X

I said yes black but it would depend on the design to wether it'd be black or white

I usually spend about £15 on t shirts so if it was something really good then yeah I would be happy to spend £7 on it.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I said yes black but it would depend on the design to wether it'd be black or white

I usually spend about £15 on t shirts so if it was something really good then yeah I would be happy to spend £7 on it.

They're great for presents, too. I'd get you one that says "yes, i do liek mudkipz".
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by p.stick
Would anyone want any colours other than black and white?

If it were possible yes. But as it has already been said quality is a factor, what's the point of having a custom shirt if it just looks cheap and flimsy?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
No because I can get cheaper...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Yes. Most websites that do this are ~$20-$25 per shirt so I'd take black custom designed shirts for $14.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Well, most Band-T's nowadays at common music stores and Hot Topics are $20. You could make a $7 profit. But for me, that $13 is too much money for a shirt of my own to be made. Also depends on the shirt quality
Quote by DigUpHerBones
No because I can get cheaper...

I doubt it...

(where?)

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by thera_x
why does it have to be black or white though? why not a pale blue?

You could have a pale blue shirt, but that would just make the marketing very complicated... And also the poll option as well with all the colours...

Quote by KileManA7X

Page 1 of 2