Page 1 of 3
you dont have pickguards for HH Bongos, do you

EDIT: and dude, don't make the webpages if there's nothing on them. You design, then promote, not promote then design. Just a word of advice.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
what do you mean there's nothing on my website? I've got close to 300 designs on there...if thats what you mean. The site's not done yet but it's coming along,

what do you mean? ahhhh
and no i havent gotten into stuff other than fender and lp's but soon i will
dude if you could make one of the girl blowing the wind out of her mouth on like page 6 or 7 for a jackson kelly i will take that and a backplate!!!
SC015
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/th_SC015.jpg

i mean this one... in a jackson kelly style pickguard... i don't know that they have any or them but if you could make one that would be freaking sweet!!!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Oct 4, 2007,
$44 for a pickgaurd?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
its custom made!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
i couldnt find any jackson kelly's with pickguards, and without the guitar in front of me it would be difficult to do
like i said i could get you pics of the guitar, measurments and anything else you will need. just ask and you will recieve.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
interesting...the only problem i see is that there isn't a lot of space to work with, so it might be difficult to get that woman's face on there...but i could do it
Alright...Who wants one of those les paul's for free?

I need an excuse to go to the post office tomorrow because I like this girl that works there...so i will be giving away one of these les paul's for free

First person to answer this question correctly gets to choose one:

What did Budd Dwyer do?
oh i know i know pic me pic me!!!!!

Robert "Budd" Dwyer (November 21, 1939 – January 22, 1987) was a former Pennsylvania politician who, on the morning of January 22, 1987, committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth with a revolver during a televised press conference.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
obviously wikipedia'd.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
so...i still won! right?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
didn't he also embezzle close to like 5 mill? or AT least help?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
yep! sorry i thought i had pics of it..i don't...man that sucks..my moms camera is at the store being reset....she dropped it.... man...so yeah! wish i had pics!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
i pmed you the answer...
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

pics of your jackson?

since you won that little contest, maybe that means I should make a pickguard for your kelly...

wait, first off, do you own a les paul?
yes, i do. :P
Quote by SchecterFreak

yeah thats what the second reply was for..you beat me in replying...lol and if you want to make me a pickgaurd for the kelly and give the other guy the lp pickguard i would be cool with that....! which ever.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
on your profile. i sent it. i tried pming some guy about a trade and it didn't go through... maybe it's screwed up or something.
Quote by SchecterFreak

pics of the kelly....here:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/
they are the second, third, and fourth i believe....well you can find them they are right there!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
ok, schect, if you're cool with this, i'll make you a pickguard and we'll give the free lp to usuck? it's up to you..

ok, i'll be back within the hour, gotta go out, you guys figure it out
totaly cool with me man... i'll even pay for a matching backplate!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
you guys are cool!
Quote by SchecterFreak

no prob....mna i think i ma going to have to give this guy an awesome feedback when i get the kelly picguard.. if its awesome then i will buy a backplate as well... congrats on the win usuck!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
no prob....mna i think i ma going to have to give this guy an awesome feedback when i get the kelly picguard.. if its awesome then i will buy a backplate as well... congrats on the win usuck!
congrats on that beautiful Kelly, you are very lucky my friend. i like my Kramer though. and my Epi Goth LP

I prefer USHO.
Quote by SchecterFreak

Last edited by usuckhugeonez at Oct 5, 2007,
what does USHO stand for? i think i am going to feel like a dumass when you tell me but...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
USuckHugeOnez... USHO... hahaha.
Quote by SchecterFreak

Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
hahaha dude... it's cool. haha.
Quote by SchecterFreak

dude sig that last post..its def. worth a sig!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
done.
Quote by SchecterFreak

thanx. even thought it is making fin of me it is still an amazing sig i do have to say it ranks up there..you shoul incorporate the rest of the convo if possible. so which lp PG are you going to take... i like the 3rd one...... *shivers*,..... good artwork!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
i like the third one as well...
Quote by SchecterFreak

dude get that one!!! well i am off to bed...can't wait for the pickguard!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Page 1 of 3