Hey guys, did you know that Line 6 is making a tube version of the Spider???!!!

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well i thought it'd be new since i searched it and there were no threads and the article was posted only yesterday.
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
There's a review of it in this months Guitarist, or at least the system [except a retrofit on a strat, but its the same company who make it] and basically the review said it was too confusing to use on the fly/live and so really wasn't worth it
Quote by philipisabeast
There's a review of it in this months Guitarist, or at least the system [except a retrofit on a strat, but its the same company who make it] and basically the review said it was too confusing to use on the fly/live and so really wasn't worth it

It's not confusing at all,you just pull the knob strum the strings then wait till a light flashes a nd push the knob and play.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Quote by FacingUsAll
Hey guys, did you know that Line 6 is making a tube version of the Spider???!!!

no ****??? rlly??
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by CommanderCool6
It's not confusing at all,you just pull the knob strum the strings then wait till a light flashes a nd push the knob and play.

Guitarist review: 'The bad'- "The interface - the multi control knob is hard to see in playing position and over complicated and fiddly to use. A big shame"

They also said due to it being an 11 way rotary switch and having no marker to display what you're on can also be very confusing and mean that you may have a bit of a hit and miss time of tuning with it - also when they checked it's tuning against a pedal it strayed in the range of 0.5 to 3 cents, and so isn't the most accurate way either

Plus the unit itself is selling for Thomann for like 800 Euros - i mean this ia direct factory fit, but it's not very inspiring for the price of the guitar when a good tuner like a Peterson Strobe Tuner is alot less