So I bought a Jackson RR3 last week, and i've just compared it to my Epiphone Les Paul and the action on the Les Paul is lower than the action on the Jackson. Is this messed up?
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Action is adjustable by you...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
No, its just how the guitar is set up. Just lower the bridge to a point where you get just a tiny amount of fretbuzz that doesnt hurt the sound.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I've never changed the action on my guitar before? What do I do, and more importantly, could I cause any damage to my guitar
Guitars :
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by nodtomc
I've never changed the action on my guitar before? What do I do, and more importantly, could I cause any damage to my guitar

Does your RR3 have a trem?

No, you can't damage your guitar by lowering your action. If you have a wrist and a screwdriver, you can do it.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
It's got a floyd rose trem
Guitars :
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
KaPow!

Google is your friend.
Quote by utsapp89