today was pretty intense. i'm sure all you city people are used to seeing people getting arrested and stuff, but i live out in the middle of nowhere, so this was pretty intense. my friend drove me home from school so we could play some halo2, and walked up to my front door and it was locked. i used his phone, since i don't have one, to call my mom, and she was about half an hour away, so we were like "well this sucks", when all of sudden there's this huge dude, he must've been at least 6'4 or 6'5, running past my house without his shirt. i thought it might just be my neighbor, since they're both bald, but then this guy cuts off into the field next to our house and i start hearing sirens. i was like "wtf?" to my friend and then there's cops coming down the next road all of a sudden. my house is on Silica, which intersects with Lipkey, but my field is the corner of Lipkey and Silica, if that helps.

so anywho, he falls down and hides while all the cops turn up my road and go racing down. i was like "holy sh*t!!" so i ran out into my front yard and tried to wave down the cops, but the morons didn't see me. i knew the guy had seen me, even though he was about 150 yards away, so we were like "SH*T" and ran into my friends car while i called 911. i told them about the dude and that he was in the field heading towards Lipkey, and once i got off the phone, kyle was like "aight, let's follow him!" i was kind of scared since i didn't know if he had a weapon or something, so we just locked the doors and drove down to lipkey.

when we got there, we saw him to the right talking to some guy in a truck, so we drove towards them slowly, and then pulled into someone's driveway. he got into the dude's truck, so i got the license number as they drove past, and then we followed them from a distance. i called 911 again and told the dude the license number, then he turned around at an adult daycare so we turned around and followed him again, and when he passed my road i knew he was heading for the next one, Mahoning Ave. (which is a main road) so told the dude, and he told us to watch which way the dude went, and then back off, but then the sherriff beat him to Mahoning and capped him. so we just drove back to my house, and there cops at two houses on my road and like twenty people from school and my principle, and then a local TV station came, but no one came to my house. so after being the only reason they caught him, no one even cares about kyle or me . but it was still pretty sweet. that's my story.
Last edited by frottage at Oct 4, 2007,
why the hell were you going to play halo 2?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RageAgainst...

because i'm poor and can't afford a 360. halo 2 is relatively new to me anyway, since this coming saturday marks my one-year anniversary of playing video games.
did you then whistle for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror? if anything could you say that this cab was rare but you thought "no, forget it, yo home to bel-air!"?
Quote by RageAgainst...

what like w.t.f!!! old!
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by RageAgainst...

I too was wondering this.
But seriously cool story, what did the guy do in the end? Typical of the media not to speak to you, although would that be the best plan in the world anyway?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by cpick2014
did you then whistle for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror? if anything could you say that this cab was rare but you thought "no, forget it, yo home to bel-air!"?

ahahahhahahahahahahahahah thats hilarious
Quote by Cal UK
I too was wondering this.
But seriously cool story, what did the guy do in the end? Typical of the media not to speak to you, although would that be the best plan in the world anyway?

idk, but the dude on 911 got mah name, number and address, which i know is procedure, but hopefully we'll get some credit for tracking the dude down, and then if they call i can find out what happened. i'm pretty sure the dude on 911 said to someone else that the guy was married, but idk. i find it funny how everyone's like WTF HALO2
congrats? tlaking to the media isnt all its cracked up to be........
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
congrats? tlaking to the media isnt all its cracked up to be........

well i don't necessarily want that, it's just that, we're probably the only reason this guy got caught, and the cops don't even tell us "good job", but wutev, it's not like i'm freaking out about that. at least i have the satisfaction of having done it.
cool story tho
and Halo3 came the other day if you wanna try that

and i must say, Element4433`s signature cracked me up xD
":-) lol am i doin it rite?"
hahaa
The_New_Slash
Quote by Godsmack_IV
did you ever get to play halo 2?

i did, actually. i won 25-23.
COVENANT CARBINE AND NADEZ FTW

well, i gots to go to piano now. if you have any questions or want to find out what happened if i find out, pm or comment me or something. i guess there's a ton of cops and people from school down the road, and they have this dude's yard taped off and they're searching it with whatever hi-tech crap they have. my mom thinks there was a drug bust or something, but idk. as i said, pm's or comments are welcome. later.
Last edited by frottage at Oct 4, 2007,
i think you're an asshole for ratting the guy out. i hope he finds you someday and kills you.
I'm loving this...he stopped a possible murderer today and everyone's like "wtf, halo 2?"
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
You're an asshole. You've helped catch and arrest a guy under the assumption that he's in the wrong? Did you ever stop to think that maybe:

A) He committed a crime which you would condone, and his arrest was an unnecessary waste of police time or an unfair one? Maybe Lars Ulrich was on his ass for downloading music. Would you feel so good about yourself then?

B) He committed a terrible crime like murder or rape or something. Yes, ok, on the surface you may have helped. But we all know the Justice System sucks so bad he'll just be back out in no time and you will have pissed him off enough that he'll have a vendetta. You'll also have wasted his time and the court's.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
A hero doesn't want the fame or the glory. A hero is the person that goes out of his/her way to make sure that the right thing is done. You sir are not a hero. You're just a helpful citizen.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
meh i dont nessesarily agree with who says that hes an asshole for doing it

what better way to kill time than catch bad guys?

**** man you should get a white van and spray pain mystery machine... and get a random talking stray off the streets... that oughta kill even more time
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
meh i dont nessesarily agree with who says that hes an asshole for doing it
what better way to kill time than catch bad guys?

**** man you should get a white van and spray pain mystery machine... and get a random talking stray off the streets... that oughta kill even more time

May I see your sarcasm detector? I believe it's broken.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
no sarcasm

just mystery machine

Yes, it's definitely broken.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
did you ever get to play halo 2
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cpick2014

you sir are a 90s comedy theme tune remembering genius. *gives cookie*
You should have walked up to the reporter and the cops taking credit and been like, "BITCHES, I DID ALL THE WORK. **** Y'ALLZ, PEACE!"
I like the part in the beginning on how "the others living in the city must be used to seeing people getting arrested".
Quote by break-me-in
You're an asshole. You've helped catch and arrest a guy under the assumption that he's in the wrong? Did you ever stop to think that maybe:

A) He committed a crime which you would condone, and his arrest was an unnecessary waste of police time or an unfair one? Maybe Lars Ulrich was on his ass for downloading music. Would you feel so good about yourself then?

B) He committed a terrible crime like murder or rape or something. Yes, ok, on the surface you may have helped. But we all know the Justice System sucks so bad he'll just be back out in no time and you will have pissed him off enough that he'll have a vendetta. You'll also have wasted his time and the court's.

Are you saying he PROBABLY did nothing wrong? What a bad claim.

Show me the statistics of "unfair" arrests to actual crimes. I think if he was as good as you think he was he wouldn't have ran in the first place.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
ha yeah dude. when you see a guy running from the cops, chances are he did something wrong. i would've felt stupid had we not caught him. and i found out what happened. he lives down my road at some kid's house, and either he shot at someone (which would be lame) or actually shot someone, which would be sweet. i mean, not that he shot someone, which sucks, it's just the fact that we stopped him. so yeah, that's it i guess. kyle's afraid we're going to get beat up at school tomorrow if people find out, since there's a bunch of people at school that are friends with him i guess.
Quote by break-me-in

Are you actually suggesting that rapists shouldn't be jailed on the assumption that they'll only come out even worse and with a personal vendetta for whomever jailed them?
i wasn't being sarcastic when i called him an asshole. he's a ****ing douche for getting that guy arrested and i hope TS gets beat up in school tomorrow for doing it.
first of all sweet story tommy, secondly halo 2 is still sweet to play and he just got it like monday, third of all, he has probably never seen the fresh prince being he only has 3 channles on tv
Quote by frottage
, but then the sherriff beat him to Mahoning and capped him.

They killed him for what reason?
...And then I found twenty dollars.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.