Quote by thera_x
im straight edge

well aside from prescription meds

yea, me too...i just posted that cuz i thought i was funny
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I hide it in my lungs.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
why must people advertise the fact that they're staight-edge?

not just on here but at my school too. there's a group of people who always have Xs on their hands (not from shows) to advertise it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Under the control plate of your Tele or Jack of your Strat. In your shoe or secret pocket in a backpack at shows. Dresser at home, amp also works for gigs or touring, as does your guitar case. Man, there's tons of places.

Like Krims0n, my favourite hiding place is in my lungs!
Quote by thera_x
im straight edge

**** straight edge
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by rocknrollstar
QFT.

i dont know what that means, but im going to take it as in insult

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i dont know what that means, but im going to take it as in insult

quoted for truth
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by Scum_PunkRocker
Under the control plate of your Tele or Jack of your Strat. In your shoe or secret pocket in a backpack at shows. Dresser at home, amp also works for gigs or touring, as does your guitar case. Man, there's tons of places.

Like Krims0n, my favourite hiding place is in my lungs!

Dresser?

If you live with your parents thats the worst possible spot.
Quote by galapogo
Some of the most painfully obvious advice I've ever been given...

Easiest way to stash something? Balls it.

Damn tootin,

Cops do not like touching other mens balls, fact.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Hey...I'm not straight-edge, but whats wrong with straight-edge? Its a lifestyle choice. I don't see anyone bashing you guys because you smoke weed, so just lay off it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Hey...I'm not straight-edge, but whats wrong with straight-edge? Its a lifestyle choice. I don't see anyone bashing you guys because you smoke weed, so just lay off it.

When people flaunt it it pisses me off. Just like people who flaunt the fact that they got 'sooooooooo ****faced last night' or people that are like 'duuude i smoked a pound of purple haze last night'.

Straight edgers tend to have that 'I'm better than you' attitude though.
I am the Infantry.
I have nothing against people who abstain from alcohol and drugs etc.
Its healthier after all.

But must they really go around constantly showing off the fact that they are supposedly so much better than everyone who doesn't follow what they do?
Its the same with those vegetarians (yes, I know its not all of them...) who try to force their views onto other people.
I hate people like that.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by nirvana001
When people flaunt it it pisses me off. Just like people who flaunt the fact that they got 'sooooooooo ****faced last night' or people that are like 'duuude i smoked a pound of purple haze last night'.

Straight edgers tend to have that 'I'm better than you' attitude though.

+1

I totally respect people those don't take drugs, I just wish some of them would keep an open mind as to why people do and vice-versa people that do take them.
Veehickle.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I have nothing against people who abstain from alcohol and drugs etc.
Its healthier after all.

But must they really go around constantly showing off the fact that they are supposedly so much better than everyone who doesn't follow what they do?
Its the same with those vegetarians (yes, I know its not all of them...) who try to force their views onto other people.
I hate people like that.

lol QFT

yeah, they're always assholes if they find out you smoke weed or drink or something. they're almost as annoying as emos

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by walkinbazooka
Veehickle.

...yeah that really bugged me everytime I heard it.

Stashing weed?
I used to hide it in my guitar or in my shoe.
For joints I just got an old fountain pen, took out the ink+nib and bingo.- if I was really paranoid about it, I would hide the 'pen' in my sock also.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by thera_x
im straight edge

Why would you even come in here to say that?
i cant believe this. I come home tonight, and realise ive left a bank bag with about a gram of grass in lying on my computer desk right infront of my moniter. I was in a rush for work and obviously forgot that i left it there and didnt hide it..........oh man i hope the parentals havent been in my room lol.
Quote by Doofag
Dresser?

If you live with your parents thats the worst possible spot.

Not when it's the bottom drawer which your laundry tub is in front of and you're parents don't go searching your room!!

Also clearly you haven't realized that you're parents never suspect the drawer with the sheets and pillow cases, and that they'll never suspect to empty pillow cases.
Huffy, your name scares me. I have a teacher whom we call Huffy....

You better not be her.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by RageAgainst...
why must people advertise the fact that they're staight-edge?

not just on here but at my school too. there's a group of people who always have Xs on their hands (not from shows) to advertise it

yea i hate those people, they act like a bunch of ****ing martyrs, this guy i know is a total hypocrite to, hes against drug use and im like then why do u listen to RHCP and idolize kurt cobain, funny thing is he sucks, hed be better if he smoked weed lol
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I don't smoke, but I heard of people hiding stuff in the expansion bay of the old PlayStation 2s. I think that's ****ing brilliant.
dude thats freakin awesome i love you
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
my buddy hided it inside a headphone, or behind his speakers.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard