Page 1 of 2
title says it all...girl i like waved 2 me twice B4 her bus left today...not once,but twice,which is not ordinary,and the girls sister talked 2 me today and said she knew i liked her sister...now,i just signed into msn, and her name has a couple hearts and lips surrounding "alex".....so,any ideas anyone?is she playing me for a fool?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
uh... fire? I don't know, you might want to elaborate that. And put it here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636057
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Show her this thread

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

your name is alex right?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
She waved to you?!

I hope you used protection.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
no...i;m not alex...thats the thing...and ya 14 hehe...........ballad of the depressed for sure haha
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
after reviewing my copy of "Body Language For Dummies" i found that if a girl waves at you twice it means that she "most definitely wants your penis in her mouth"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I'd ask her out, if she says yes, score, you have a date.
If she says no, it's not like you aren't going to be rejected in your whole life. It's got to happen sometime.

EDIT: You aren't Alex? Well that complicates it. Find out about her, ask a friend to find out if she has a boyfriend but not to tell, if she does, you're ****ed and you're going to have to wait it out or find interest somewhere else, if she doesn't have one, get in there.
Last edited by confusius at Oct 4, 2007,
Quote by Welsh Guitar
She waved to you, TWICE?

Get in, son!

haha
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Waving Twice is not amazing.

I got hugged (I know, how naughty) by girls all the time but that didn't mean ****.

If she walked up to you and groped you are something, then this would be relevant.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by wyldeshredder
no...i;m not alex...thats the thing...and ya 14 hehe...........ballad of the depressed for sure haha

Is alex a girl?

If so you hit the jackpot!!!!

Threesome!!!

if not...

Double penatration!!! ZOMG!!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Yeh, the key word here is TWICE. Two is a lucky number. Go for it.!

No. Three, seven, ten and twelve and fourteen are all lucky numbers.
Hey TS is 14! He should go for it! Especially if the girl is 3!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
1 Wave=Hi
2 Waves=Do Me
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by RageAgainst...
after reviewing my copy of "Body Language For Dummies" i found that if a girl waves at you twice it means that she "most definitely wants your penis in her mouth"

dude you crack me up on everything you say
Talk to her don't be a pussy! Watch, she wont turn you down, she'll give you a HJ AND A BJ AT THE SAME TIME!
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
If there's one thing that I learned in high school, it was that whatever you think-- you're wrong. Absolutely, terribly wrong. If you think she likes you, you're wrong. Dead wrong.
alex? jajajajja
its me...

okay no, but that would be hillarious if she was a member of this thread and she would lol at you getting advice on a guitar forum..
Quote by burndttoast
If there's one thing that I learned in high school, it was that whatever you think-- you're wrong. Absolutely, terribly wrong. If you think she likes you, you're wrong. Dead wrong.

You've just solved all my problems. I thought a girl didn't like me. I guess I should I ask her out?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by wyldeshredder

So she waved to you and that means that she's hitting on you?

Dude, you're dumb.
Dickless.
Quote by break-me-in
You've just solved all my problems. I thought a girl didn't like me. I guess I should I ask her out?

Skip that. Go straight to the rape. She'll love it. I promise.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by wyldeshredder

ho hum
Quote by STFU_Nao
Skip that. Go straight to the rape. She'll love it. I promise.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Go for it. If it doesn't work out you can always change your name to Alex.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Quote by wyldeshredder

Are you making fun of me?
i said it once and i say it again, go get her dude he who hesitates, maturbates
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by RageAgainst...

^sigged
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by silent caution
i said it once and i say it again, go get her dude he who hesitates, maturbates

Nicely put

Quote by KileManA7X

Page 1 of 2