What do you guys think of him? I think he's a pretty good singer/songwriter. I figured I would do a thread just on him, considering he's the only original member of STD left.

Anyone know where he went to college by the way?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I love his song writing
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This thread made me listen to Through Being Cool again. Thank you for reminding me.
He's somewhat of a songwriting genius. Under the Boards is gonna be awesome.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

this is not an exit....is not an album...its a song.

chris conley is amazing btw.

i thought dave soloway (guitar) was still in the band????
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I love this guy. Hes different in his songwriting and he's one of my inspirations. hes not just there yelling the same lines saying "I never wanna let you go I love you I love you". This dude is original. I mean, he does talk about love related topics but in a smarter way. He writes diff then most others. And I especially love his gory, dark writing.

"Let me take this awkward saw, run it against your thighs
Cut some flesh away as I carry this piece of you with me"

niceeeeee
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Quote by sloppyjoe109
this is not an exit....is not an album...its a song.

chris conley is amazing btw.

i thought dave soloway (guitar) was still in the band????

He is, but the original original lineup was Chris Conley, Bryan Newman and Justin Gaylord.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
why would you say album then?

i dunno

confusion
lolz

shh
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
He is, but the original original lineup was Chris Conley, Bryan Newman and Justin Gaylord.

that must've been before Can't Slow Down then, cause there was five members in their first album.

EDIT: Oh wait...dave didn't do cant slow down..........
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
What do you guys think of him? I think he's a pretty good singer/songwriter. I figured I would do a thread just on him, considering he's the only original member of STD left.

Anyone know where he went to college by the way?

i'm not sure if he even went to college. but i'm wondering the same thing.
I was screwing around on the guitar and accidentally figured out the beginning This Is Not An Exit. I just went with it and figured out most of the song by ear. I think I might try it along with the cd to figure out the rest though. It's super easy.
Quote by sonixon
Love STD
You're not getting any element love.

Is there a release date for the album yet?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
You're not getting any element love.

Is there a release date for the album yet?

October 30 babay
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
that must've been before Can't Slow Down then, cause there was five members in their first album.

EDIT: Oh wait...dave didn't do cant slow down..........

The original lineup was from when they were still called Sefler, like way back when they were just out of high school. they weren't called saves the day until later when Sean Mcgrath (the old Bassist) suggested it.
He went to NYU. He did not graduate. I think he only went one year...