hey ive been playin for 3 months on an acoustic and wanna get into electric. what is the best guitar and amp combo i could get for under 200.
Squier '51 and a Roland Microcube or Vox DA5.

Get the Squier off of eBay... can't find them stores anymore anyway.
Check out a Behrigner iAxe393. It uses your computer as an amp so you don't have to waste money on a little practice amp that you'll want to get rid of soon .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Squier '51s are awesome. Humbucker w/ coil tap and a single coil in the neck. Id get one just for a project.

Roland Cubes are amazing amps for their size and price. Best practice amp imo. $200 wont get u much amazing, but u can get by on the Cube. Maybe save up a little more for an amp.
save up to 500 and get an ibanez starter pack.. OR A DEAN FROM HELL PACK... those are sick

ibanez has a good starter package i like, same with the dean one

or you could get an epiphone SG or LP and a Marshall MG10CD (dont flame me, they suck balls, but theyre cheap)
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
save up to 500 and get an ibanez starter pack.. OR A DEAN FROM HELL PACK... those are sick

You can do a helluva lot better than a starter pack (especially the ****ty DFH one) with $500.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
Squier '51 and a Roland Microcube or Vox DA5.

Get the Squier off of eBay... can't find them stores anymore anyway.

+1, get the Micrucube if you're more into metal, the Vox for more vintage tones.
Cheapish Ibanez and a Cheap vox.
100$ each.
Rap is music too. It is just another evolution of the medium. Don't be a douche and say it isn't.