hey ive been playin for 3 months on an acoustic and wanna get into electric. what is the best guitar and amp combo i could get for under 200.
Squier '51 and a Roland Microcube or Vox DA5.

Get the Squier off of eBay... can't find them stores anymore anyway.
Check out a Behrigner iAxe393. It uses your computer as an amp so you don't have to waste money on a little practice amp that you'll want to get rid of soon .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Squier '51s are awesome. Humbucker w/ coil tap and a single coil in the neck. Id get one just for a project.

Roland Cubes are amazing amps for their size and price. Best practice amp imo. $200 wont get u much amazing, but u can get by on the Cube. Maybe save up a little more for an amp.
save up to 500 and get an ibanez starter pack.. OR A DEAN FROM HELL PACK... those are sick

ibanez has a good starter package i like, same with the dean one

or you could get an epiphone SG or LP and a Marshall MG10CD (dont flame me, they suck balls, but theyre cheap)
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
save up to 500 and get an ibanez starter pack.. OR A DEAN FROM HELL PACK... those are sick

You can do a helluva lot better than a starter pack (especially the ****ty DFH one) with $500.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
Squier '51 and a Roland Microcube or Vox DA5.

Get the Squier off of eBay... can't find them stores anymore anyway.

+1, get the Micrucube if you're more into metal, the Vox for more vintage tones.
Cheapish Ibanez and a Cheap vox.
100$ each.
Rap is music too. It is just another evolution of the medium. Don't be a douche and say it isn't.