So my university forces every student to take an online alcohol course and I've finally gotten around to starting the damn thing. And it may be one of the most mind numbing courses ever. It basically repeats to me the same information over and over, then gives me the same half assed survey asking if I learned anything. It wouldn't be so bad if it would stop freezing and logging me out.

Anybody else have to take one of these things for their school?
no but im sure itd be more fun if you cracked open a couple of brews and took it
Quote by thera_x
no but im sure itd be more fun if you cracked open a couple of brews and took it

+1
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by JamesCopti
no

but what do you mean by alcohol course?

Basically it attempts to teach me how bad drinking is via crappy audio and pictures.
My university made us do the same thing. It's so lame. Where are you going?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
My university made us do the same thing. It's so lame. Where are you going?

Wilkes U.

Now they're asking me how I can tell if someone is drunk
Well, it satisfies either a government requirement or saves them money on an insurance policy.

Either way it's a pointless waste of time. Why don't you worry about studying instead?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

It'd be more effective if they made you get pissed don't you think?
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Well, it satisfies either a government requirement or saves them money on an insurance policy.

Either way it's a pointless waste of time. Why don't you worry about studying instead?

I'm not actually paying attention to it, and if I don't complete it I have to pay $150 and other bull.
hahahahahahaha.... we don't have to do anything like that in ireland! oh well. it sure would suck though. i can't imagine anybody telling me what to do as regards drink, etc.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
bah!
Get drunk, go to that freakin lame class.
that way there'll be no need to watch crappy audio/video, they'll have a living example...
hands down.
On the first day of college we were told how to have a 'fun night while out on the pop'. We learnt that alcohol means you'll sleep with ugly people.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
On the first day of college we were told how to have a 'fun night while out on the pop'. We learnt that alcohol means you'll sleep with ugly people.

hmmmm
next time I'll think twice before getting drunk...

****, I don't want a smelly, fat, ugly, acned, dumbass, assface, dickhead girl on my bed!
hands down.
LOl they teached me this at school when i was 14.
Looking for a new sig!