For a while now ive been playing this scale and i got it down now. So my questions is what are some variations on this scale without moving too much from the original scale? Thanks for your help.

|------------------------12-13-15-13-12-----------------------------------------|
|-----------12-13-15-----------------------15-13-12----------------------------|
|-13-15--------------------------------------------------15-13-------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
that scale can be used however you want on any fret as long as you follow pattern, so just play it it however you want
Quote by john{ND}{NGD}
that scale can be used however you want on any fret as long as you follow pattern, so just play it it however you want

I know that, im looking for stuff to make it sound less like a scale and more like a solo. get it?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
I know that, im looking for stuff to make it sound less like a scale and more like a solo. get it?

Skip around go outside the box, do some hammer ons, pull offs, some slides, and skip strings...and that today kids is the lesson.

Legato ****ER
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
fucking n00b.

Definately Hammer-ons/Pull-offs! It's alright(better then I could do), and It gave me a great solo idea!