I'm going to buy one, cause I basically need it...

Whats a good brand... what am I gonna need?

do I need it for my effects rack too or just for my amp?
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.

You only need one in your rack setup, that will take care of everything.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

btw... can you power tour amp with the power conditioner?
the inputs on furman are different from my combo power supply plug (that i connect to the wall)

is that an adaptar we should use?