Page 1 of 2
UG im gonna come right out and say it im scared right now. after a series of uncontrollable circumstances, one of my good friends (now hes not) wants to fight me and break me. to summarize the incident

Dude 1 and Girl break up
Dude 2 (my friend) tries to get with Girl
Dude 2 tells me something that Dude 1 needs to know (they are getting back together)
Dude 1 asks Girl about what i told them. Turns out she was lying to him
Girl tells Dude 2 about it
Dude 2 calls me out for "selling him out"

and now shes not talking to him because of some reason i am not aware of.

This is a big fat Mexican gangster type of guy, the kind that will break my nose and teeth in one shot. I dont want to fight him. I will admit I am scared, and I dont want the suspension, but that aside Im not a fighter. The deans found out about it before he called me out (they found out against my will), and then because of that he thought i told them and he called me out. I dont want to be a coward but Im not going to fight. My best friend AND Dude 1 both ahve been walking with me to class to keep an eye on me since I dont want to get killed.

I dont know what to do. Im really scared and im looking for comfort/advice from ANYBODY. Im walking around scared, cant concentrate in classes, etc. I hate to think i am a pussy...im just not a fighter.

help?

EDIT-Some people didnt get the story so i redid it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Last edited by HyperBoy2519 at Oct 4, 2007,
Old is everyone involved? Do a barrel roll.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Courtesy of my own copy of photoshop.
Those about to fight, we salute you:
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
bring a knife to school
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I had some major difficulty understanding what happened in the first place.
There is poetry in despair.
Tell the direction at your school. Also, if it's really bad, get the police.
And besides, talk to the girl to make her talk some sense into this guy.
Your former friend now wants to kill you?

Glad to see guys don't act stupid over girls anymore
i have no idea what's going on in that scenario you just reenacted
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
The stupidest part is, shes not even my girl and I dotn like her...so whys he gotta fight me? shouldnt he be fighting the Girls ex?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Orange 2x12
Quote by fridge_raider
I had some major difficulty understanding what happened in the first place.

+1. Elaborate, TS.

Have one of your friends mess you up, not seriously, just a lot of superficial bruises, then tell your dean/principal/whatever that the guy did it, and he pulled a knife on you and threatened to kill you if you told.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by HyperBoy2519
The stupidest part is, shes not even my girl and I dotn like her...so whys he gotta fight me? shouldnt he be fighting the Girls ex?

Maybe because you betrayed his trust and told "dude 1" what he said?
The Second Amendment is your friend. Use a well regulated militia for the security of your free state.

Or in more modern terms, pop a cap in his ass.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Rhitard
Maybe because you betrayed his trust and told "dude 1" what he said?

but he wants to fight cause the girl doesnt talk to him anymore....thats not my fault.

PS i redid the thing in the original post.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Orange 2x12
all you can do is try to keep out of his way till it blows over, if worst comes to worst and you end up in a brawl and you know you have no chance of running or fighting you'll have to throw some cheap shots...
your life sux...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Listen man if it comes down to it and when all else fails, kick him in the knee cap as hard as you possibly can. It will throw him off. then hit him in the face. but thats just if it comes down to it. otherwise you could try the whole "let be men and just talk about it" thing. hope it works out dude...
Talk to someone.

Someone you trust.
If I was in your situation I'd go to one of the teachers at my school. Cause I trust her..

Works well.
Quote by Will_Minus
The Second Amendment is your friend. Use a well regulated militia for the security of your free state.

I second this notion.

Or in more modern terms, YEEEAAAHHH BOOOOY!
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
leik i dunt undarstend waz hapening plz esplaine
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
just make sure if anything goes down its out of school............ school administrations are asswipes
it still doesn't make sense...
is he really THAT dangerous?
i mean, if it'll make everything better, just suck it up and take a beatin.
or start working out and hand him his ass.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
well if your faster punch him in the throat or kick him in the nads when hes on his knees or bent over knee him in the head and whens hes on the groud kick him in the head thats the brutal death metal way
umm...dont fight outside of school if youre really worried. it may sound stupid but he could have a knife outside of school. if its about to go down swing like hell. it dont matter. i just broke my pinky a couple weeks ago from punching a dude in the mouth. but i won simply because it will shock them if they dont think you will fight.
Quote by BMGuru
well if your faster punch him in the throat or kick him in the nads when hes on his knees or bent over knee him in the head and whens hes on the groud kick him in the head thats the brutal death metal way

if you punch someone in the throat there is a fairly significant chance they will die so thats not exactly somthing to advise
work out and get urself in better shape. right before the fight, try to convince him that the incident is not ur fault and that he should calm down. if he still wants to fight, then at least u'll b in better shape to protect urself.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
well if hes a dumb ass gangbanger he should die anyways but on a real note prolly not a good idea use the seconed one
try to explain to him that you didn't do anything. (which it sounds like you didn't but i still dont understand what happened). then get the girl to talk to him. always keep your friends around so if he does fight you, you will have back up. if worst comes to worst, you will have to defend yourself so you can avoid getting hurt as much as possible. a couple things you could do are :
1. kick him in the kneecap with the bottom of your foot as hard as possible. (kinda like smashing a can with your foot)
2. punch him straight in the throat
3. kick him in the balls if you have to
4. when he comes at you, if you can manage to flick him in the eyes, like a loose backhand with your fingers spread, that will hopefully stun him for a quick second then you can do one of the above. or just get a hard punch in.

in the end you will probably be respected more for not wanting to fight over something as stupid as this. the "big fat mexican" sounds like a girl on her period making this a way bigger deal that it needs to be. try to let it just blow over
My gear:
gibson sg
fender stratocaster
vox AD30
crybaby wah
Everyone fights because of some bitch who no one likes anyway. Heres something you can try. How about you just walk up to the guy and pop him a shot in face. No one will see that coming.
Well since he's a "gangster" you have full permission to kick him in the balls and stomp on his face. The chances are he has a knife because they like to think weapons make them "TUFF!". It might sound weak but honestly if theres that big a weight difference and he deserves it undoubtedly, go for it.
Quote by Will_Minus

+1
i third...all in favor?

nah but seriously if it comes to a fight...there is no such thing as a fair fight...kick him squar in the nutzz! and then run like hell...
Bring a gun.

Or don't fight, if he comes after you, then beat his ass. But don't fight for senseless reasons like this.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
a fatass mexican that could bust in your face in 1 hit....lawl okay here do this.

since he's going to be a slow fat piece of shi†, let him throw the 1st punch, taunt him alot, then side step out of the way, get him in a headlock, and bring him to the floor.
when he's on the floor, here's where you gotta be cheap....
get him on his back and put your knees on his shoulders, it will firmly hold him down and he cannot manuever out of it unless he can bench like 1.5x your weight.
anyways, since he's probably not going to be that strong, just wail on his face til' the administration breaks it up.

note:
if you dont get him in the headlock right away, keep trying.
or if you can't get him in one, kick him in his shin, right where the leg connects in
front of the foot, he'll lose balance, maybe not fall, but lose balance for sure, then
pull off the headlock

you'll achieve these things after its over

1)high respect for kicking the piss out of some asshole thats bigger and badder looking then you
2)respect for just even winning the fight
3)a label of badass muhfugga!

lol, now that i told you how to own him, make sure you get someone to YouTube it.
I know you're scared, but hey, its life.
Fight or Flight.
You now know how to take this fat fucking loser down, so
you have it either way.

p.s.
you don't even have to be strong to do this, just slightly, for the headlock take down.
I've learned from experience, that, if you just stand there and tell him to hit you he won't.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
I've learned from experience, that, if you just stand there and tell him to hit you he won't.

when they're bigger then you, they will.
get him first, punch him in the temple, if your strong enough you may knock him out and he he may become very scared of you. if he dosent fall a punch to the temple is more than enough to disorient somebody, so stay on the attack. thats what i do. and learn martial arts. though you say you arent a figher, i am not either. but at the same time, i am a master of 3 different styles of martial arts ( and am currently getting into kickboxing)

EDIT:

only hit him first if you are certain you will be attacked by him somewhere along the line. though you are hitting him first, it is still self defence.

other techniques are:

a punch to they eye

a punch to the nose

kick to... you know where

but make sure if you throw the first punch, do not slow down. stay on the attack and throw numerous punches at a very fast rate. do not give him time to retaliate if he is that much bigger than you and you dont really know how to fight.

and i am not telling you to straight up fight this guy. but if you have no choice and dont want your a$$ kicked, these are some suggestions.
Last edited by mrchow at Oct 4, 2007,
hit him in the jaw when he's not expecting it... as long as he's not a boxer or some other thing used to that kinda hit will make him think for a second about it.... also opens up his throat if you're gonna go there
but it's a stupid reason to fight in the first place
Page 1 of 2