its like 100 years old and i dont know if i want it cuz im like really irrisponsible and like i think im gonna break it. what to do what to do. like im probally gonna see how much i can get for it on like ebay or something and just balance my options.
im an ass hole **** you....
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Keep it fool.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
i wil thats too ****ing sentimental to just sell...
i hope i dont break it or something...
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Pics? What kind of guitar is it.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
If my grandad left me something I'd treasure it and look after it. It could be worth £10m but I wouldn't even think of selling it.
lmao, if u sold it, thats being quite selfish.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor GS Big Leaf Maple/ Sitka Spruce
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
If my grandad left me something I'd treasure it and look after it. It could be worth £10m but I wouldn't even think of selling it.

pushing it there
^Gotta agree there, If my grandpa left me something worth 10 million squid it'd be sold within a matter of minutes and i'd be screwing the hell out of playboy bunnies until I was 60.
Haha how nice, he thought of you enough to leave you a vintage instrument in his will and you plan on selling it right away. Not my place to tell you what to do though just thought it was funny.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
i think the 4th post revealed he was jokking. but even im not sure.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
How clumsy can you be to break a ukelele? Unless you're thrashing it about or using it as a hammer, I can't see how you could damage it if you use it like any other person would.

Keep it obviously... it's a vintage instrument that belonged to your great-grandfather.
we know a place no spaceships go