SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
My favorite screamo band of all time.
Members went on to form La Quiete.

myspace.com/raein

Parte 2 is the most epic song i've heard in a long time.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Spiritual_Cramp
BREEREEREE
972 IQ
"Faithless" > me.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Spiritual_Cramp
BREEREEREE
972 IQ
Quote by DressingCold
holy crap.
did i ever send you that split?

I don't think so?

Please do though.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
dead_kennedy
995 IQ
Amazing band. It's all about the skramz thread over in the pop punk/emo forum.
rites of nothing.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by DressingCold
sent

Which split did you send him? I have their split with Funeral Diner and their one with Daitro and Lhasa but I want as much by them as I can get.

On a side note, I'm really starting to embrace the terms skramz because if you tell someone you listen to screamo they already have these crappy bands and stereotypes in mind and you have to spend a while explaining it. If you tell someone you listen to skramz, almost no one knows what you are talking about so there is no prejudice against it from the get-go.
DressingCold
Astonishing! Spectacular!
33 IQ
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Which split did you send him? I have their split with Funeral Diner and their one with Daitro and Lhasa but I want as much by them as I can get.

On a side note, I'm really starting to embrace the terms skramz because if you tell someone you listen to screamo they already have these crappy bands and stereotypes in mind and you have to spend a while explaining it. If you tell someone you listen to skramz, almost no one knows what you are talking about so there is no prejudice against it from the get-go.

i uploaded the split they did with just Daïtro. not sure if you have that. i think their split with Phoenix Bodies is the best though. it's worth getting for "Endless Tourlife" alone.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
Quote by DressingCold
i uploaded the split they did with just Daïtro. not sure if you have that. i think their split with Phoenix Bodies is the best though. it's worth getting for "Endless Tourlife" alone.

Do you think you can send me the Daitro one?