I'm looking to expand my arsenal. I already got a Dean Edge 5 and a P-bass that i built myself. I'm in an instrumental post-rock band that is along the lines of Godspeed You Black Emperor.

I'm looking at getting, if i can find one, a Musicman SUB or a Hofner. I am open to suggestions though.
GAS List:
Nothing
Lol. I'd say sell your Behringer amps. Seriously. hahaha
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Get a thunderbird.
Just kidding.

How about getting a rickenbacker
or you could get some pedals to play around with your tones.
Quote by brentonkim
Get a thunderbird.
Just kidding.

Which would pair nicely with the Behringer amps, lol.

Ricks are nice as well as MMs. But I would look a serious upgrade of your amps and then look at getting a new bass. A top notch amp will do more for your overall sound with lesser instruments than the opposite.
If you buy a Hofner you relinquish your rights to talk to TheFitz. They are simply horrible basses and if Paul McCartney wasn't a stingy southpaw, nobody would want one.

But at least Hofner has a custom shop. Yep, you can get the Violin or Club basses in different colours. All the parts are decided upon, but the colour you can choose.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
what's with all the behringer hate? i'm happy with the one i got. I played a bunch of amps at the shop and picked that one out. it does what i need and have yet to have a problem with it.
GAS List:
Nothing
Quote by Flummery
what's with all the behringer hate? i'm happy with the one i got. I played a bunch of amps at the shop and picked that one out. it does what i need and have yet to have a problem with it.

Do you need it to explode? That's not out of the question, you know.

Much of the Behringer hate comes from their deceptive power ratings and obfiscated feature lists. They pray on the ignorance of young or uninformed buyers and this really irks many UG'ers.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Do you need it to explode? That's not out of the question, you know.

Much of the Behringer hate comes from their deceptive power ratings and obfiscated feature lists. They pray on the ignorance of young or uninformed buyers and this really irks many UG'ers.

Plus--if you ever need to get one fixed or repaired under a Behringer warranty, abandon all hope, ye who enter here. While I have never dealt with returning one of their amps, I did experience their customer service, if you can call it that, when dealing with some speaker components. In a word, awful.