Did everyone see it? Do you guys remember those fake trailers at the beginning?
this one always makes me lol soooo hard.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbhuPYdgQjc

For those of you who havent seen grindhouse. Tarantino basically designed fake movie trailers of movies that arent really gonna come out, and this is the best/funniest one imo.
Last edited by evan1234567 at Oct 4, 2007,
Meh. No it's not. The Robert Rodriguez part of that movie was way better.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Meh. No it's not. The Robert Rodriguez part of that movie was way better.

yeah i ment planet terror. Not death proof.
Quote by captainjackass
I havent watched it yet, cause it looks retarded. A chick with a machine gun for a leg?

anyway, Pulp Fiction > All

pulp fiction wasnt even that great, its gets boring after a while and so does reservoir dogs.
Quote by evan1234567
yeah i ment planet terror. Not death proof.

Planet Terror isn't Tarantino, it's Rodriguez
Quote by evan1234567
pulp fiction wasnt even that great, its gets boring after a while and so does reservoir dogs.

congratulations. you're gay.

jk
pulp fiction and resevoir dogs are some of, if not, his best works
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
ok everyone im aware tarantino did death proof and not planet terror, i only need to see it once. this thread wasnt even really about planet terror it was just about the fake trailers, mainly how much ass machete kicks
It's so retarded and extreme that it's amazing. The gore is hilarious. You're not supposed to take it 100% seriously. I loved it.
There is no end to creation.
Planet Terror was amazing Death Proof was ok but I loved the fake previews expecially Werewolf Women Of The S.S
Quote by The Black Salts
It's so retarded and extreme that it's amazing. The gore is hilarious. You're not supposed to take it 100% seriously. I loved it.

haha exactly.
Tarantino and Rodriguez both did Death Proof and Planet Terror, Tarantino was nearly always on the Planet Terror set and contributed a lot to the movie, same goes vice versa with Rodriguez and Death Proof. But i guess thats aside from the point, both movies are really good but i liked Death Proof a bit more. the trailers were the only part of the movie that didn't really do it for me, machete was good but it kind of went downhill from there.
Quote by greatone_12
Tarantino and Rodriguez both did Death Proof and Planet Terror, Tarantino was nearly always on the Planet Terror set and contributed a lot to the movie, same goes vice versa with Rodriguez and Death Proof. But i guess thats aside from the point, both movies are really good but i liked Death Proof a bit more. the trailers were the only part of the movie that didn't really do it for me, machete was good but it kind of went downhill from there.

dude are you on drugs? machete was the fucking shit. I wish it was a real movie, lol.
Quote by evan1234567
dude are you on drugs? machete was the fucking shit. I wish it was a real movie, lol.

i wish it was a real movie too, the only problem with it was it was too short.
For those of you who havent seen grindhouse. Tarantino basically designed fake movie trailers of movies that arent really gonna come out, and this is the best/funniest one imo.

actually a bunch of other directors directed the trailers. (Rob zombie, eli roth, i think maybe robert rodriguez made one of them)

Death proof was pretty bad, but planet terror was kick ass. pulp fiction was awesome!!!
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by evan1234567
Did everyone see it? Do you guys remember those fake trailers at the beginning?
this one always makes me lol soooo hard.

Actually Machete is gonna be one of the double features in Grindhouse 2. I nearly pissed myself when I heard this.

Anyway, Grindhouse was a great movie, but watching it in my room just didn't give the same effect as sitting in a movie theater at midnight with only 30 other people.
Werewolf women of the SS was actually an Idea suggested by rob zombie.

.... and death proof sucked so much because of the following two words : Kurt Russell.
Now thats the ugliest damn bong I've ever seen!
death proof was ok, except the first half of the movie dragged and was basically a waste of time.
I say the best fake trailer was hobo with a shotgun, I would pay damn good money to see that as a full movie
Did you know that Machete is going to be real movie?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_%28film%29
It's kind of gay that it's going to theaters though.
I wanted to just be able to buy it on DVD.
I also ****ing hate that they're releasing Death Proof and Planet Terror seperately, I thought they would just release it as "Grindhouse" and have both on the same DVD
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.