Oh ****... I have a video of theirs on my myspace... I think its The Bonesman or something like that... I love them. and I wish Roadrunner would get their asses in gear and get this **** over here... but I wouldn't have really guessed that it was pop punk... Oh well GREAT BAND!
OMG one of teh best Aussie bands, they are awesome, best song is the underworld its so mad.
HELL YES behind crimson eyes are amazing quite good live as well not too ****ty like some lol

do any of you guys also like the hot lies?
I have had a beer many a times with Josh and Kevin. They bought me a few at overcranked. They are pretty good. I dislike the hot lies.
OPTIMUS PRIME
ive seen BCE 3 times pretty average ep's way better then the album

album was a disapointment compared to the ep's
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
Sounds alright, don't love it though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by SuicidalSoldier
ive seen BCE 3 times pretty average ep's way better then the album

album was a disapointment compared to the ep's

I'm not Australian or anything, but I am almost positive that they have more than one Album...
Quote by GreenSaosiner
I'm not Australian or anything, but I am almost positive that they have more than one Album...

nah they only have one album
Quote by GreenSaosiner

Nah they have like 3 or 4 ep's and one compilation album
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR