well..i live with my mom (not by choice) i was forced to even though i would rather be with my dad and he wants me to stay with him...is there a way for me to decide where to go and my mom be forced to let me stay with my dad??
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
How old are you? I don't think the decision of who gets custody goes soley on the choice of the child but it would probably help. How long ago did your mum get custody?
depends how old you are... if your 16 you can make your own decisions regarding were you live... Well in my country at least...
about two months ago and ill be 15 in two weeks
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
so in america you cant choose until you're 16
Quote by mckraf
Quote by myheadsempty
about two months ago and ill be 15 in two weeks

I don't think you have a choice, could be wrong though.
Well, unless you can plant a bag of crack on her and have someone give you the smack down with her broom...

I'm full of evil ideas, which is why it's good I'm not a kid anymore.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

ive been in similar situations, but it seems like the courts just don't care about what the kid thinks and just appheases the parents
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
ok well thanks for the help
Quote by mckraf
nuke her
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
does anyone know any websites about this stuff??
Quote by mckraf
tell the police ur mom hits you
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
you have to be a certain age to choose, but when it comes down to it, the judge makes the decision on what he thinks is best for you.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
this is like Marrissa in the OC. except she got to choose, she just didn't know how to tell her mom. why don't you tell your mom how you feel and maybe she can make some arrangements.
Courts will definitely take your opinion into consideration at 15. At 16 you'd have more of an influence, but they'll listen to the child as long as they're not 7 or 8.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by myheadsempty
well..i live with my mom (not by choice) i was forced to even though i would rather be with my dad and he wants me to stay with him...is there a way for me to decide where to go and my mom be forced to let me stay with my dad??

have your dad take your mom back to court to revisit custody agreement.

if he really cares enough to have you with him, he will.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
this is like Marrissa in the OC. except she got to choose, she just didn't know how to tell her mom. why don't you tell your mom how you feel and maybe she can make some arrangements.

Yeah I'd be pretty pissed off if Mischa Barton told me she didn't want to live with me.
my friend has the same problem and not only that her other parents house is safer and less hectic living in this house she has to go to therapy...anyway there is not much you can do if you are under 16 so yeah...thats just for custody court though according to the goverment you dont have a say in anything till you are 18
Talk to your dad about it and see if he can get a re-trial brought up for custody. if he is able to keep a job and support you and have a room for you and so on there should be no reason that the judge couldnt be swayed by your testimony. the only way i see that ur dad would lose would be if the judge feels by looking at history records and income that yuor moms house is a safer and more nurturing (not as in a love way but as in a way for a kid at ur age to function and become a meaningful member of society) household environment.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)