Give us a budget and narrow your genre some. Maybe name some specific bands.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Both are 300. So that's pretty much my price range.

Favorite bands to play:

Nirvana
Rise Against
Billy Talent
Against Me!
Alkaline Trio
Weezer
Rage Against The Machine
I will cautiously suggest the Ashdown out of those two. I say cautiously b/c i haven't tried it, but i've heard decent things. The Valvetronix series is pretty nice, but at around that price range or a little higher you need to start looking all-tube. Maybe the biggest Palomino V-- you can afford?

EDIT: Changed to palomino* I'm retarded, lol.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Last edited by TNfootballfan62 at Oct 4, 2007,
Id say the tubes. They all need good distortion, and Tubes and a pedal will give u that.
It looks like you can get the Palomino V8 for $199 or if you can stretch your budget a bit the Palomino V16 for $349. Those are certainly worth trying.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86