So my mom has a phobia to drive so my sister is the only one that does. Anyways she's had two accidents backing out of a parking the first one she hit a collum and left a big dent in our door, although not that deep but the door is scratched up and it's about 3 inches by 12. Another time she backed up and hit someone elses car denting our quarter panel and now the bumper hangs from the side. Our car is 3 months old and we don't have the money to repiar it, but the she still didn't learn. She texts while driving so I'm like holy **** get off your ****ing phone. Normally I woudnlt give a **** but I dont' want a brand new car ruined so I told my mom and now basically she has to drive with either me or her. pics coming soon.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
First clue is the word "Sister"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
what jackal said. women shouldn't drive unless they're Danica Patrick. then they should drive naked.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
what jackal said. women shouldn't drive unless they're Danica Patrick. then they should drive naked.

haha
(Im laughing because its true)
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by Jonjy2
that looked like an attempt to be sigged. phail

I wouldve put that in MY sig if i had room.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
I wouldve put that in MY sig if i had room.

take something out so I can make him look stupid
wow. i think every family has someone that sucks at driving. my mom's kind of like that. my mom used to suck at driving. still does but she barely drives now that we live in the city and she hasn't had an accident lately so iz all good. isn't it against the law to drive wit a cellphone if ur new? cuz it is where i live. i say learn to drive or use the transit or even walk so u don't get hurt, that's what's most important than wheter ur car gets more damaged
Quote by Jackal58

I was going to the clue would be "Female" but fair enough.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
take something out so I can make him look stupid

NEVAR!
Too much win is in my sig
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by Jackal58

STFU.

If girls are so bad at driving why is our insurance lower than the boys hm hm?

.. ahah i actually don't care :P

I'm a good driver .. uhhh how did she get her license if she's that bad?

p.s.
I know it's old but...
Quote by _testament_
STFU.

If girls are so bad at driving why is our insurance lower than the boys hm hm?

.. ahah i actually don't care :P

I'm a good driver .. uhhh how did she get her license if she's that bad?

p.s.
I know it's old but...

I love fishing in this pond something always bites
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
She's got technical skill, she drives good when she's with my mom. However when she's with her friends she doesn't look when she's backing out and she's on the phone texting and becomes a stupid bitch.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
women driving...lol
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by Jackal58
I love fishing in this pond something always bites
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I'd be offended by all of you insulting women.... but I hate all guys anyways therefore it isn't offensive to me.... If guys were better drivers than women, than they wouldn't be paying more money for their insurance would they?
Quote by _testament_
I'd be offended by all of you insulting women.... but I hate all guys anyways therefore it isn't offensive to me.... If guys were better drivers than women, than they wouldn't be paying more money for their insurance would they?

Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Quote by _testament_

I'd like a ham sandwich on wheat bread please
I am the Infantry.
Quote by _testament_

Some trivia for you Sammi. The gap is narrowing. As a group, girls are becoming more and more aggressive behind the wheel. Don't be one of those girls.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Some trivia for you Sammi. The gap is narrowing. As a group, girls are becoming more and more aggressive behind the wheel. Don't be one of those girls.

Maybe I'm driving aggressively behind the wheel because all men are assholes?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Actually a few years ago in Mi. a group (don't remember who it was) filed a class action suit against several insurance providers in the state and successfully argued that rates base on gender were unlawful. Guy rates didn't go down gal rates went up. Careful what ya wish for.
Testament my first post up there was a joke. Just a tease. Don't hate me forever.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
hmmmm, my sister is a bad driver as well. its funny how that works. altho my mom is a "good" driver. go figger.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Aim Sniff
So my mom has a phobia to drive so my sister is the only one that does. Anyways she's had two accidents backing out of a parking the first one she hit a collum and left a big dent in our door, although not that deep but the door is scratched up and it's about 3 inches by 12. Another time she backed up and hit someone elses car denting our quarter panel and now the bumper hangs from the side. Our car is 3 months old and we don't have the money to repiar it, but the she still didn't learn. She texts while driving so I'm like holy **** get off your ****ing phone. Normally I woudnlt give a **** but I dont' want a brand new car ruined so I told my mom and now basically she has to drive with either me or her. pics coming soon.

how did she pass the driving test?

only 3 months old and its crashed twice?!?!?! thats insane......
reminds me of my neighbors oldest kid
like once a week he would come home with another part of the car hanging off from hitting another car on the road..........
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
I had similar events but it was with a real estate agent I was ****ing ****ting in my pants while she was on the phone and looking on a map...
From what I've seen Teens are pretty good drivers, it's just when other elements are present that they act stupid. I've seen women drive perfect then whenever I see some stupid mistake it's always a teenage boy/girl with 1 or more of their friends in the car and they just stare at each other. Insurance rates should even out as the years go on so no worries.

Also tell your sister to always pay attention and if she hits something again you take the keys away and say no car for 6 months, some people just need to learn.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Dudes already have to pay more for insurance because statistically they get in more accidents.

But is it just me or do you notice more girls that drive recklessly than other guys? I swear whenever I see a chick in a Mustang I know to get into the right lane. Haha.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by _testament_

the fact of this is that most insurence rates are based on the statistic that more men get into accidents than women, now why would that be, because men drive more traditionaly but now that women are driving more, probly not as much as men do, they will close the gap between rates, and it is also true that most companies are not allowed to give males higher ratings because that is sexist.
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by _testament_

Because when male drivers get in a crash, it's dragracing. When female drivers get in a crash, it's doing normal everday crap, like backing out of a parking space. One costs more than the other...

/completelysexistandunfactualstatement
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.