Quote by gopherthegreat
link didnt work for me

same here
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
oh i thought it was exploding satanists dot com

*upset
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Why would someone's beliefs be funny? I'm a christian though not a fundementalist but still. They can believe what they want, you can believe what you want.
worked for me...
I'm kinda scared to venture in the site...
It's like the ultimate hardcore religious site.
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
That is ridiculous!! KKK and al skinheads etc. are demon possessed!!!!!!! the anti christ is coming!!!!!!!!!!!
good god that's pathetic...
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
i hate those sites and those kind of people. Im a catholic and i go to a catholic school and all that **** that they teach me make me believe less every single time. that is one reason im doing bad in school
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by death_rider
That is ridiculous!! KKK and al skinheads etc. are demon possessed!!!!!!! the anti christ is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

I would call the hatred they posses a "demon" of sorts, woudn't you? just something to think about.
Westboro? I clicked on their "Contact Us" link to see who they are and its been hacked and Hijacked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by potcorn56
i hate those sites and those kind of people. Im a catholic and i go to a catholic school and all that **** that they teach me make me believe less every single time. that is one reason im doing bad in school

they say Catholicism is satanic..
Quote by Spamwise
I would call the hatred they posses a "demon" of sorts, woudn't you? just something to think about.

youre right, a demon IN SORTS, but, they are not reffering to that type of demon...
Quote by Jackal58
Westboro? I clicked on their "Contact Us" link to see who they are and its been hacked and Hijacked.

it does resemble WBC's site kind of...........except WBC's site uses sarcasm and is much more pissed off

edit: they link to the ron paul campaign

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 4, 2007,
stupid world

EDIT: I guess I should change "world" to people
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Last edited by Shredder6 at Oct 4, 2007,
Quote by gopherthegreat
it does resemble WBC's site kind of...........except WBC's site uses sarcasm and is much more pissed off

They actually have several under different names. Same msg different presentation.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
They actually have several under different names. Same msg different presentation.

god hates fags, god hates america, and god hates sweden are the only that i know of

Jack my swag
Quote by brngbacwudstok
they say Catholicism is satanic..

really? never was good at reading
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
i'm scared to click on the link...

*click*
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.

Another clever scheme to seduce children in to occult thinking is Pokemon. It is laced with eastern mysticism. Buddhist Mysticism, Hinduism, meditation rituals, Egyptian Book of the Dead, Book of Tao, the Analects of Confucius, the Gita, the I Ching, and The Tibetan Book of the Dead are some of the teachings that influence the game. It is all wrapped up in cute little characters to teach children Witchcraft and Satanism.
Complete with creepy music
First of all the H.G. Wells was a Science fiction writer, why do ppl blindly listen to them... points at Scientologists.
i didnt see any evidence support their claims, they basically said Rich ppl are Greedy and Politicians are Evil, and had alot of crazy ppl screaming stuff.... What the **** is new eh?
im sry but that was plain retarded, not funny.
"New World Order" im not sure if thats a quote from the bible or just from H.G. Wells
How many times has the worlds general Concensus(wrong spelling) changed? countless times
From greek Dominance to Roman dominance to Catholic dominance to... Hey, free religious expression, sounds like were moving foward.
no one knows what is coming, and yea we have many problems but they cant be simplified down to "THE ANITCHRIST IS HERE"

ppl need to think about their religion before they commit wholeheartedly to it.
You are now blinking manually
Nothing's better than a site full of ignorant people trying to sound smart by calling The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Santana satanic.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
"For those of you who are satanists, If you don't want to be associated with Satan, lose the name. But changing a name does not make a pig a cow. The philosophy that you follow is by your own words, representative of Satan in the bible. So it should not come as a shock to any that you are linked to Satan. After all you claim to be the adversary!!! Keep following the thoughts of a fool and you pay for it, not only here, but also in hell where Anton Szandor LaVey is at this moment!!"

This made me laugh the rest of this page was accurate in describing satanists and I actually thought that this sight had written a page unbiased then I read this, I just rolled my eyes. Especially the part where it says to follow the thoughts of a fool you pay for it, the whole point of satanism not to follow anyone but to guide yourself.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Last edited by Shredder6 at Oct 4, 2007,
I love people like this. They make me laugh.

"Pokemon

Another clever scheme to seduce children in to occult thinking is Pokemon. It is laced with eastern mysticism. Buddhist Mysticism, Hinduism, meditation rituals, Egyptian Book of the Dead, Book of Tao, the Analects of Confucius, the Gita, the I Ching, and The Tibetan Book of the Dead are some of the teachings that influence the game. It is all wrapped up in cute little characters "

It bothers me that they point out eastern religions as some sort of barbaric witchcraft.

Why is it that these christian fundamentalists make these sites to promote hate against things that aren't like them?

It's exactly like when people started saying the sun was in the center of the universe. The church feared and rejected it because it wasn't consistent with the bible.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...