idk what they are...ive already figured out all of the chords, and the begginging riff, and a tad bit of the solo...but idk what scale or key it is in...that would really help...any one know?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
is it d or a?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Hrm, i figured out some of the bridge and chorus rythm by ear, and the notes from them fit into F major or D minor nicely, probably locrian or dorian mode for most of the lead im guessing. For the evil/sad sounding parts maybe. Good luck and if youre tabbing the song in guitar pro, I have a few bits of it you could use, pm me if you want them.
i dont have guitar pro...ive figured out all of the chords and a few of the little riffs...but im aiming for the whole thing...it would take me 500000 years to write all of that out though
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*