http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Spector-Legend-Classic-4String-Bass?sku=517435

I have been looking at basses for a long, long time it seems (more like window shopping). I have always seen this bass and thought nothing of it but today I saw it and I was just amazed by it. It looks so great. Everything about its looks are perfect but I want to know how they play and if they are known to be good.

I know my price limit on my next bass will be around $500 so this is in the price range. I plan on getting a Ampeg BA115 amp for Christmas and then later buying the bass with my left over money. Another bass I am fascinated with is the Schecter Stelleto Custom bass. Its the same amount of money and looks just as great.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
dude a spector *gasp* there freaking amazing! in every way! its uber bright but its low ends are perfect, you could use it from anything from funk metal and latin, anywhere in between.

there pretty damn expensive too, i think he cheapest is $3000 australian, and last i checked the aussie dollar to the american was 85c to the american dollar.

the schecters are the poor mans spector, they play for relativley the same price cept you can get liek stilletto custom 6's at 1500 australian, thats half of the low end spector!

if you have the money go for the spector, but schecter are amazingly afordable andawesome!
me you

if you notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar stuff, its cos i have tourettes syndrome and i cbf correcting it, cos that involves reading it over. so get the F*** over it.
Quote by slash6464
dude a spector *gasp* there freaking amazing! in every way! its uber bright but its low ends are perfect, you could use it from anything from funk metal and latin, anywhere in between.

there pretty damn expensive too, i think he cheapest is $3000 australian, and last i checked the aussie dollar to the american was 85c to the american dollar.

the schecters are the poor mans spector, they play for relativley the same price cept you can get liek stilletto custom 6's at 1500 australian, thats half of the low end spector!

if you have the money go for the spector, but schecter are amazingly afordable andawesome!

Well.. the one in his post was $500, so I think that's pretty damn affordable.

Almost any Spector is a good buy.
Quote by slash6464

Uh... its $500. Its one of there cheaper ones though.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Dono much about them but that looks BAD ASS
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
Spector's one of those brands that puts their names on every level of instrument they have. Spector has some great instruments (basically Warwick Streamers) but their budget basses are a bit bland. The fact that they don't mention the type of wood the body is always concerns me.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..