im at my friends house, and hes talking to his girlfriend. They broke up awhile ago and she wants him back bad. so hes talking to her on speaker phone and gets to the point to where she said that she would EAT his poo to go back out with him.

i think thats pretty cool
I think that it's hazardous to his health.

Chicks like that kill people.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
^ Hurry up, I don't have all night.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
he knows what he has to do...
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
she sounds quite desperate.

tell him to go for the wham bam thank you ma'am approach
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
ok yea that is kind of weird, but ur friend can use this to his advantage, i mean if she is willing to do that then there is no telling wut else she can do for him, not just sexually but nething. tell ur friend to milk this pony dry
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by FollowtheReaper
He should take her up on that offer.

he would but then he would have to go back out with her cause he swore, and no one like girls that eat poo, mostly...
lol dam~ur friend's gonna get in on some naughty stuff :P

but as Rusty Pipe said, Pics or it didnt happen lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by malmsteenkid
ok yea that is kind of weird, but ur friend can use this to his advantage, i mean if she is willing to do that then there is no telling wut else she can do for him, not just sexually but nething. tell ur friend to milk this pony dry

thats a good point
Quote by angryandrew
he would but then he would have to go back out with her cause he swore, and no one like girls that eat poo, mostly...

Dude, I ONLY date girls that eat poo.
Quote by malmsteenkid

U CAN MILK PONIES?!?!?!
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
If she's ready to eat his poo, she's probably ready to do way more interesting stuff than this...
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by Guitartv
U CAN MILK PONIES?!?!?!

u can milk anything that has nipples (a million internet pts who knows the movie im refrencing)
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by malmsteenkid
u can milk anything that has nipples (a million internet pts who knows the movie im refrencing)

That would of course be Meet the Parents.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by malmsteenkid

Meet the Parents

...a million internet pts plz...

EDIT: damn you lynchmobster...
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by LynchMobster
That would of course be Meet the Parents.

u sir win a million internet points!!!!!!!!!!! wut are u gonna do with all those points????

i say he offers to take her back if she does it.

then give her dog poo or something like that. once she eats it, just laugh at her and leave.
lol. loved that movie. "I have nipples, can you milk me?"

damn lucky guy though.
damn plz take pictures of it!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace