angus young = the greatest... and you should say please.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
angus young is too manly for shoes, in there place the soles of his feet have developed an incredibly hard and durable exoskeleton of manliness. i.e angus young says no to shoes.
Why do you want to know?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Don't know about those, but I know from like 96' (I think) till 2000 something he usually wore black Adidas.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by RocknRoll Live
Funny...

There's nothing funny about his skate skills, brah. He shreds, I've seen him skate before.
Quote by pimpslap1236
angus young is too manly for shoes, in there place the soles of his feet have developed an incredibly hard and durable exoskeleton of manliness. i.e angus young says no to shoes.

Lol. :P
Quote by Aqua Dementia
There's nothing funny about his skate skills, brah. He shreds, I've seen him skate before.

Funny.
Quote by Brandon860
Don't know about those, but I know from like 96' (I think) till 2000 something he usually wore black Adidas.

Yeah I don't really like those. There to bulky. I think he needed more arch support for his foot though.
Quote by RocknRoll Live
I can't stop laughing.

I know, I can hear you and I'm In New Jersey.
Quote by RocknRoll Live
You're hilarious...

And like following me into someone else's thread so you can quote me and say "funny", yea we are hilarious.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
And like following me into someone else's thread so you can quote me and say "funny", yea we are hilarious.

Thanks.
Quote by RocknRoll Live
Thanks.

It's nice to see someone in the Pit actually attempt to fight off thread derailing in their own thread.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
It's nice to see someone in the Pit actually attempt to fight off thread derailing in their own thread.

Yeah it is. I just love it.