A good buddy of mine who is kinda of a novice at guitar bought a ibanez afs75-bk about a year or so ago.He asked if i had anything i wanted to trade. i told him i had a epi Sg *special* that i put some better tuners and rewired is. he said its a deal. we have yet to actually exchange but i think this is a badass deal... i mean for his needs its what he wants he didnt like the afs75-bk too much..... i might keep the afs75-bk or mabey trade it on something im not too into hollow body. mabey get a epi g400
save up for a real guitar

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
wow your a pathetic f*cking tool...guesse what idiot. Its called not everyone can afford that kinda gear. I think you need to check your self.
It'd be a deal if you told us how much you spent on the p-ups and how much time you spent rewiring it.
-Roy

My Gear
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
Washburn Lyon (LCT24)
Silvertone Revolver Bass
Ibanez IJV50 Acoustic
Fender CD160E-12
Guild Starfire IV
Some cruddy classical that my parents bought off ebay for like 40 bucks.
it was all free. i had all the pickups laying around , there not super awsome pickups i had gotten them out of a stock gib lp but they sound alot better.
what about the tunners?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
oh yea the tuners came off a epi lespaul custom a friend replaced them and gave me the old ones. not Awsome tuners but better than what was there they arnt as loos as the stock