They were all good besides the ones with the penises...I could still tell that there was a gian penis there.

Still 9/10 for that guy!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I would love to make an avatar out of a few of those
(sadly I dont know how. )
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
that was exceedingly awesome.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
His drawings are really good. Though his penises still look like penises.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
I agree they were really good but you could still see penises in the pictures.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Actually. If you only saw the finished results and never even knew of the process. It wouldn't once cross your mind that there even MIGHT be a penis in there.

When you're watching him draw, you get focused on that part.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by STFU_Nao
Actually. If you only saw the finished results and never even knew of the process. It wouldn't once cross your mind that there even MIGHT be a penis in there.

When you're watching him draw, you get focused on that part.

Touche'.....touche' indeed!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
wow thats awesome lmao
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Yeah... I wouldn't be surpised if thats how most Disney films are made.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Wasn't there controversy over the palace on the cover of 'The Little Mermaid' having a penis on it?

the muffin!
Yeah one of the towers apparently looks like a giant love length.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN

the muffin!
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Yeah one of the towers apparently looks like a giant love length.

Which one? I see many. Ahh my eyes.

I was goona highlight it

the muffin!