I'm in college and I have a friend who lives down the hall from me who I think might be gay. Every other sentence out of his mouth refers to penises or some homosexual act. Today, he called me a "vagina-licker." Is that supposed to be an insult? I have no problem with gay people, but I feel like he tries to hide his homosexuality through gay-bashing humor. Does anyone else know people like this?
sucks for you!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by Pliant
I'm in college and I have a friend who lives down the hall from me who I think might be gay. Every other sentence out of his mouth refers to penises or some homosexual act. Today, he called me a "vagina-licker." Is that supposed to be an insult? I have no problem with gay people, but I feel like he tries to hide his homosexuality through gay-bashing humor. Does anyone else know people like this?

He might just still be in High School mode.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Pliant

If YOU'RE gay, the vagina licker thing might be an insult. If you're straight or bi, not-so-much. Maybe he thinks you're gay and was trying to insult you?

The friends I have who are gay, are very comfortable with it. It's not a big deal, or really worth talking about. It is kinda weird for me when Mark says: "Man, he's gotta sweet lookin' ass!" If it catches me off guard, I'm not sure how to react. But when Jen says, "I'd love to have her sit on my face", I'm like "Ditto."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It is kinda weird for me when Mark says: "Man, he's gotta sweet lookin' ass!" If it catches me off guard, I'm not sure how to react. But when Jen says, "I'd love to have her sit on my face", I'm like "Ditto."

Beautifully put.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Yes?
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I remember when I was a kid I thought telling someone they had a big penis was an insult.

It seemed that saying they had a big anything-else was insulting.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
My friend is always ready with a barely thought out "your mom/your dad/your family member is a promiscuous slut" comeback, and this yields hilarious results when he gets some mental wires crossed. I remember one incident in which he yelled at me that "Yo, I'm about to suck your dick." Then he panicked. "Wait, no, I mean your mom's dick." The silence grew even more awkward. "...Wait! No, I mean your mom's titties."

Anyway, he might just be immature and have a brain like my friend that works like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by STFU_Nao
I remember when I was a kid I thought telling someone they had a big penis was an insult.

It seemed that saying they had a big anything-else was insulting.

hahahahaha!! yes! exactly! my sisters do that to me and im just like but theyr 10 and 11 so they dont get it lol
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Just one man,

The Todd.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Allnightmask22
Anyway, he might just be immature and have a brain like my friend that works like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.

oh god sigged so bad
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Quote by Allnightmask22
My friend is always ready with a barely thought out "your mom/your dad/your family member is a promiscuous slut" comeback, and this yields hilarious results when he gets some mental wires crossed. I remember one incident in which he yelled at me that "Yo, I'm about to suck your dick." Then he panicked. "Wait, no, I mean your mom's dick." The silence grew even more awkward. "...Wait! No, I mean your mom's titties."

Haha, similar story two of my friends where arguing about something and the one starting getting really mad and yelled at my other friend ''I'm gonna stick my dick up your ass''. Haha, that was a funny one after that it just got pretty quiet and he tried to play it off like he said something else.....
Quote by recklessnick
im not homophobic, but the problem with most gays are that they are wayyyy tooo horny. and all of their conversation pieces is about sexual intercourse or oral sex. i swear, i know gays too.

I don't neccsarily agree with that. You can't honestly tell me you don't talk about sex with your straight friends all the time. You just find anal sex and gay oral sex to be a lot more awkward to talk about.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?